SPOT link
If you're bored and got nothing else to do you can click on this and see where we are.
I've got the SPOT tracker I use on my bike trips hanging on the rail of the ship.
If you go back to the same link every now and then it should show you our progress.

We are going from Balikpapan to Dampier and should get there noon on Saturday at this speed (flat out, balls to the wall: 14 knots = 25 kph ! 24,000 litres diesel per day)
Four Wartsila 1600kW generators powering two electric Rolls Royce UT Aquamaster thrusters with contra rotating propellors.

Across the Java sea (hand to hand combat with the pirates), past Bali (drop off some boogie board bags), then across the sea (try not to run over the floating wreckage of flight MF370), and into Dampier - easy!

Two weeks work with BHP then onto the next job - entertaining Zoro and his team out of Darwin!

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces...daTqPmrh3r
So the hull cleaned up OK then??
BHPB mobing out of Dampier? Is the de-mob in Darwin?
All our gear is ready, not that there is much.
Cert packs (pressure test/ lift certs) and manifests/ load out list should be completed tomorrow.
All the boring bits left till last.
Keep up this affair boys and we will have to christen this thread HMAS BUSA lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(11-06-2014, 09:08pm)Zoro Wrote: So the hull cleaned up OK then??
BHPB mobing out of Dampier? Is the de-mob in Darwin?
All our gear is ready, not that there is much.
Cert packs (pressure test/ lift certs) and manifests/ load out list should be completed tomorrow.
All the boring bits left till last.

no info yet, but I reckon this job will demob in dampier around 3 July?
Then I am getting off to go on leave
3rd July, roger that.
My guys will get on when you get off then.
I need to contact Mermaid marine in Dampier and see if I can leave my 1\2 height, tool skid, workshop and umbilical reel in their yard for a couple of weeks.
Was hoping you'd jump off up here, could have had a nice cool refreshing beveridge before you left and talked about Batty and his big banana..