Drive Chain
Donta ya frikin love it, when you put on a new chain and sprockets only to discover when all done....the chain is tooooo fukn long. Bought a DID 530ZVMX which is 114 link plus the master link its 116. Shuda removed a link or two before mounting. The bike specs say 112 link including the master. Also seeing im going back to 40 teeth rear.

I also just put on new JR 17 standard front sprock, but now thinking after reading old posts shuda gone to Suzi that has rubber dampers @#$%

stuff that, just priced a suzi ft.sprock at RRP$145, I can get for 100 still crazy compared to $15 JR.

Getting sick of DYI
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Considering your experience that is a surprising little pee wee-up from you Volvi. In the "how to" there is a step when you compare the length of the new to the old chain - who's got patience to count the links?? Maybe you could put a bigger sprocket at the back Lol3

Didnt know we have auto correction active here. I did not put any pee-wee in that post...
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
im finding the older i get the more brain farts i get. thats why im saying diy may no longer be up my alley. will just have to start again with a new master link.

signed; pee-wee
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.