Mackey ride
Hi all it's been some time since I've been on the site, so long actually I had to re-join the club (I couldn't remember my user name and changed my e-mail at least once) anyway, I was wondering if there is any club members up this way interested in a ride sometime, there is a ride for a mate that past away about 3 years ago "Ricky's Ride" leaves the boomerang in Mackay at 2pm on the 17th of May and ends up at the retreat hotel via Sarina, this aside I still would like to catch up for a regular ride with "Busa" riders
(23-04-2014, 05:08pm)Butch77 Wrote: Hi all it's been some time since I've been on the site, so long actually I had to re-join the club (I couldn't remember my user name and changed my e-mail at least once) anyway, I was wondering if there is any club members up this way interested in a ride sometime, there is a ride for a mate that past away about 3 years ago "Ricky's Ride" leaves the boomerang in Mackay at 2pm on the 17th of May and ends up at the retreat hotel via Sarina, this aside I still would like to catch up for a regular ride with "Busa" riders

Hey Butch77, I think there are 4 of us on here from Mackay. Grizzly & I usually meet up @ the drags. Al has a Jaffa gen2 same as mine & we are both part of CQ Riders. & yep I have been a member of CCMTC (who run Ricky's Ride) in the past also. They have a ride to Kuttabul for the Dawn Service, leave Shell Hungry Jacks 4:30am tomorrow morning.

As there was a drag meeting planned for this weekend it IS raining again so don't think much riding will be done, never know though, it may clear up by Sunday.

Also The Stinger Rally is on up Ingham way on 16, 17 & 18th May. Usually a few CCMTC members make their way up, not a bad weekend if you don't mind a bit of dirt road thru the mountains to get to the rally.

My number 0488 747 742 or e-mail errol@jeteng.com.au.

Cheers, see ya round.
[Image: fc9450cb-86fb-4774-a1ac-5a6bb7a02823.jpg]
hey mate its been awhile since I've been on here, whats this cq riders you speak of i'll send you an e-mail sometime soon and quiz you on it in the mean time my e-mail is paulfaram@hotmail.com