W.A ride Sunday the 24th Aug
A maybe from me at the moment, depending on work.

I'm Sth East in the hills (Rolley)
Definite yes. NOR, but happy to travel in any direction.

Hello to all,

From peoples posts I would say we will meet NOR then pick up SOR riders on the way as we are heading south east. I have plotted a route that contains straights and twisties and covers about 300km with lunch half way thru and a fuel stop so we don't have to worry.Biker
If you would like to know details please let me know, just not to sure whos eyes could be lookingPolice Lol3
Fuggit, wish I could join in, I'm at Roleystone but stuck in Onslow that day.
I just got off the phone with Axe (Ashley) who has said he is in for the ride. Axe is in Mandurah, so we need to work out a route that picks up SOR people.

Weather permitting I might join in, purely to take the piss out of the guys from Ellenbrook of course. (SOR)
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(21-08-2014, 09:58pm)Belzybob Wrote: Weather permitting I might join in, purely to take the piss out of the guys from Ellenbrook of course. (SOR)

Belzy, what's your 'weather bottomline'? Most sites suggest 22-24 degrees with some XL ouds, light winds. Any that include rain say no more than 10% chance of <1mm.........

We will put you down for a yes.

(21-08-2014, 10:30pm)Homer Wrote:
(21-08-2014, 09:58pm)Belzybob Wrote: Weather permitting I might join in, purely to take the piss out of the guys from Ellenbrook of course. (SOR)

Belzy, what's your 'weather bottomline'? Most sites suggest 22-24 degrees with some XL ouds, light winds. Any that include rain say no more than 10% chance of <1mm.........

Yep, just checked the BoM site and its much better than a day or two ago. Will need my thermals, but looking good.

I trust its not learner friendly or heaven forbid its been:

Attached Files
.png   small_warning.png (Size: 11.69 KB / Downloads: 99)
(21-08-2014, 10:49pm)Belzybob Wrote:

Yep, just checked the BoM site and its much better than a day or two ago. Will need my thermals, but looking good.

Where are you located for meeting options?

I'm interested to know, do the thermals go over or under the over-the-top multi-coloured one piece racing suit? I hope its Homer friendly........but I can't be a nuisance if I'm behind you.......

I would hope that we attract a more 'sophisticated' Fatman crowd......or so the rumour goes.....

See you Sunday. I'll be the speck in the rear view mirror.......

Spewing that I'm working the weekend looks like it's going to be a nice one for a ride so have fun guys and don't get up to too much Very Happy.
Hey guys, know I know where everyone is i'll try and join the dots up the best I can and post the proposed ride tonight with meeting points.
(22-08-2014, 11:15am)Rev004 Wrote: Spewing that I'm working the weekend looks like it's going to be a nice one for a ride so have fun guys and don't get up to too much Very Happy.

Tell us when you are next free on a weekend and we'll do that date. Happy to help fit everyone in Very Happy

(22-08-2014, 03:26pm)Homer Wrote:
(22-08-2014, 11:15am)Rev004 Wrote: Spewing that I'm working the weekend looks like it's going to be a nice one for a ride so have fun guys and don't get up to too much Very Happy.

Tell us when you are next free on a weekend and we'll do that date. Happy to help fit everyone in Very Happy

I reckon Kev hasn't been out on that pale Busa since last November!

(21-08-2014, 11:31pm)Homer Wrote:
(21-08-2014, 10:49pm)Belzybob Wrote:

Where are you located for meeting options?

I'm interested to know, do the thermals go over or under the over-the-top multi-coloured one piece racing suit? I hope its Homer friendly........but I can't be a nuisance if I'm behind you.......

I would hope that we attract a more 'sophisticated' Fatman crowd......or so the rumour goes.....

See you Sunday. I'll be the speck in the rear view mirror.......

I'm up in the hills not far from the TV towers, so can go in any direction quite easily. Just to give you a chance I'll bring the new Vstrom DL1000, so shortcuts on the dirt are are option too :0

Oh, the thermals go under the Joe Rockets, but I may dress more casually.
(22-08-2014, 08:09pm)Belzybob Wrote:
I reckon Kev hasn't been out on that pale Busa since last November!

Well Ian I can say that the Busa has been out since Nov only just though Lol3, a few if us from the forum went to the Jap Bike Show hosted by Roo Boy and I didn't see you there, nice casual run through the hills down the zig zags and then caught up with Axe & Roo Boy for a chat and then a casual ride home again and the weather was brilliant couldn't have asked for a nicer day.

Anyway I'll see how I'm going and will let you know when something is coming up just working through a few things at the moment and I need to spend some time getting my 1100 going as it appears that I have sold it so need to get that sorted so I can part with her to make way for a Dirt Bike...

Cheers Rev

(22-08-2014, 03:26pm)Homer Wrote:

All good Homer I will let you know watch this space possibly Oct for me we have shutdowns etc coming up during Sept so will be pretty busy and I already know that I'm working one of the weekends that I would normally have off so will post something up soon.
Hello everyone, ok the riders and the ride plan so far.

1.harleyore +1
2.rick71
3.fabsgtr
4.stuntrider666
5.homer
6.duc13
7.axe
8.belzybob

Gonna be a good ride and weather looks good as well. Biker

Ok ride plan is for NOR riders to meet at shell servo on the corner of alexander drive and Truganina rd at 9am then ride to Caltex in Byford to meet with SOR and Mandurah riders about 9:45-10am. Then head to Jarrahdale on Nettleton rd then Kingsbury dr over serpentine dam and get back onto Southwest Hwy. Then we either ride to Harvey for lunch and refuel then head up Weir, Harvey-Quindaning, Tallanalla, nanga rd (Which is all the same rd)Lol3 to Dwellingup then head back down on Del park rd stop at the servo and head our separate ways. Or head up Del park rd after serpentine and finish with lunch in Harvey. open to suggestions

Tried to incorporate as much riding as possible. Hope this is ok with everyone. Undecided