(19-08-2014, 12:07pm)Homer Wrote: Found on eBay and sent from Qld......

Price seems too good to be true......

Has anyone heard or had any experience with this brand? I don't mind if it is just a question of new player to the Aussie marketplace.

Yeah I'm with you homer. I've been looking at those for a while for the GSX1400. They sound good. I'm a Yoshimura fan and have yoshi"s on both. Delkevic have a tri oval dual tip carbon can for the GSX1400. Interested in giving it a go.

Maybe I can buy a yoshi sticker and put it on.(wash my mouth out)

Woody
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
I do know they do reproductions of old exhausts. I know a couple of people who have bought them for CBX1000's. - unsure of the quality, but reports have always been good.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Delkevic do exhausts, bodywork, radiators and various other parts. They state their products are built as direct OEM replacement. Somewhere in their blurb it also says they don't design their product as performance product but to operate at the same standard as OEM.

I bought one of their single cans (304 ss) quite some time back for another bike project and for the money, the build quality looked fine. Finish was good and welds were neat. Unfortunately another exhaust came along so I never used the Delkevic to say what longevity is like.

At the time I only found a few that had used them, there didn't seem to be any complaints.

Put a Delkevic Radiator in the ZRX about 5 years back. Initially purchased from Delkevic Australia, the first one was visibly out of square. They expedited a replacement, direct from China. Radiator has done some 30,000 klm's with no further issues.

I believe they are an English based company dealing Chinese parts.
[Image: fc9450cb-86fb-4774-a1ac-5a6bb7a02823.jpg]
They made knee braces for a budget price for off-road riding when others charged a fortune. Lots of Chinese stuff us wellmade thesedays
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!