looks like a great day out...

nothing but rain that was trying it's best to pretend it was ice here in Tassie LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Thank you to all that attended, it was a great ride with good company. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and hope to do it again soonBiker
Now where's that workout dvd Lol2
looked a good ride fellers and you couldn't have asked for a nicer day lucky bastards....

My turn is coming.Very Happy
(25-08-2014, 07:19pm)Homer Wrote: I meant to add that as we went through Jarrahdale, there were a heap of bikes at the area next to the General Store - with a Copper/Silver Gen 1 among a trio of Hayabusa. Was that anyone from this site?

First time I have seen an original 'busa in the flesh.......nearly did a u-turn trying to get a better look.

There's always a chance that it could be someone from here but don't worry Homer if you don't get to meet one of these Beauties before the Busa Run you'll be able to check one out as we have one coming on the 4th Busa Run in 2015 for the 1st time which will be great to see..
Just in case anyone tries to follow the route, I think that we must have left Nanga Road onto Nanga Brook Rd. The route south of that is point still dirt. Mind you, I'd have been game to try it on my Busa-eating Vstrom :-)
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Great ride on Sunday, will do it without pillion next time.
Homer this is the web site for seat cover www.triboseat.com
hope this helps.
Cheers Paul j
(25-08-2014, 09:44pm)paul j Wrote: Great ride on Sunday, will do it without pillion next time.
Homer this is the web site for seat cover www.triboseat.com
hope this helps.
Cheers Paul j

Thanks mate, I've already bought one Trophy Great idea.

[attachment=19661]

(25-08-2014, 09:18pm)Belzybob Wrote: Just in case anyone tries to follow the route, I think that we must have left Nanga Road onto Nanga Brook Rd. The route south of that is point still dirt. Mind you, I'd have been game to try it on my Busa-eating Vstrom :-)

Sorry mate, I'm navigationally challenged at the best of times......and I was not looking at names. I've updated the map - can you see if I got it right this time?

Thanks for the attention to detail I lacked Pi_thumbsup

(25-08-2014, 07:19pm)Homer Wrote: I meant to add that as we went through Jarrahdale, there were a heap of bikes at the area next to the General Store - with a Copper/Silver Gen 1 among a trio of Hayabusa. Was that anyone from this site?

First time I have seen an original 'busa in the flesh.......nearly did a u-turn trying to get a better look.

there is also a red/black 99
(25-08-2014, 09:55pm)Homer Wrote: Sorry mate, I'm navigationally challenged at the best of times......and I was not looking at names. I've updated the map - can you see if I got it right this time?

Thanks for the attention to detail I lacked Pi_thumbsup

I guess anyone trying to follow it would have noticed when the tarmac run out. Mind you a shame it isn't sealed as it would be a nice addition.

I'm getting a 404 error - it can't find the file.
Well didn't I get a not so nice fine in the mail today $700 and 5 points ,del park road what a twat.
[Image: del%20park.png]
Just joined the club and was wanting to know when the next ride is going to be held?