iPhone & GPS Holder - Ram Mount
My USB socket. I have this fitted to my bike but never actually used it yet as I just charge my phone and Blue tooth headset on 240v at the end of each day and the GPS has it's own separate wiring.

Hey Homer, have a look at the LUNATIX covers more iPhones. Makes them water resistant, dust and grit proof plus impact resistant... I like mine and now happy to look at a dash/bar mount system
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Does anyone out there know of any really simple DIY ways to get your phone on the handlebars somewhere? I don't want any bracket etc. It's just a once off to keep an eye on map on phone when going to Sydney. Was thinking of just using headphones and using sound with phone in jacket. Maybe someone has used some simple DIY ways eg velcro etc
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Hey DJ, yes very simple Velcro on phone and reservoir cover. Basic as!

However, you can buy a handlebar ram mount quite cheaply and just take it off when you're not using it. Depending on what phone you have a ram mount cradle is really cheap.

Hope that helps

Woody
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Sorry people but I have been only scanning this thread in honestly...

A stupid question but is the ram mount the system that unitised the hollow neck bolt for attachment?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

tank bag DJ
Cheers Rob

I fitted a SW Motech 12 volt adapter on the top plate. Ive ordered the plastic chrome caps that sit in the head bolts as the 4 buckled when i took them out. I did try putting the bracket under the cover plate but the rubber mounts got in the way and i didnt want to alter them.
The bracket had an extra hole which i have adapted another ram mount.

I've also added a C-Tek trickle charger adapter on the back of the busa.
Did the same on the Gsx1400.
what about these?

the good guys sell em
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VELOCITY-VC10...1c4661649b
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here

Attached Files Image(s)

I had a problem with my USB power port on my previous ride....forgot to switch the thing off and it always draws some current even when not charging anything. I thought of a switch to manually turn the circuit off when not in use but this uses common sense and memory to turn off...after a ride I am buzzing and can't remember anything.....this resulted in dead battery and roll starting and then jump starting because I can't roll start for shit!

Wire it to the always on tail light of the bike, with a just in case fuse! When the bike is off, the device is off. Enough said. No more roll starting of jumpers for me!
I always wire small amp power supplies to an accessories power supply so it only draws power when ignition is on.. However I do have a battery direct 12v socket under my hump/seat which acts as a reverse trickle charging point for my battery over winter.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1