Islam
(22-09-2014, 12:37pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Time for electric Busa's methinks

There's someone on this forum who is planning on doing that , but looking at the last date that thread was posted in his project has stalled.
I think there is a lot of truth in what Shifu says.
This situation is NOT simple and a lot of vested interests everywhere.

Ray seems you have toned down your approach. I take my hat off to you for at least trying to have a civil discussion about what is happening without swearing and asking to nuke all Muslims. Nothing wrong with a discussion as long as it is kept civil and doesn't pigeon hole people.

And you are obviously concerned as we all are about these things. Just be careful you try to have an open mind as Shifu says try to look at things from their point of view to understand why it is happening.

THAT is the answer to a difficult situation. WHY is this happening?
BUT as usual nobody really looks at why. They just use more violence to try and solve a problem and round we go again.

I read that today we are the least violent civilization ever in the history of the planet. Someone may want to reconfirm this.

BUT if you read right wing newspapers etc you would think it's the end of the world as we know it.
So you need to check everything you read and try to see what that persons agenda is also.

PS I still don't like your gun sig, it just sends the wrong message for me unless that's what you want, I'm not sure.

Anyway why don't we push more renewable energy and we wont have to rely on oil at all??

AND to me all this stems from people being poor.

Maybe if the world shared it's money better maybe we could all live happily together.

TRY just for a moment to be in these peoples shoes in 3rd world countries. We can't imagine because we are not there.

PEACE everyone. Enjoying reading viewpoints as long as we don't start killing and abusing each other.
There you got a comment from me, not sure if that's a good thing...:-)

Do what you can, be passionate but remember this fighting will still be going on when we are dead and buried so don't let it consume your life.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Life of Brian was on the other night....the real truth!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
here's a bit on what I mentioned..needs to be kept in mind.

" the fact is, that the world has become much more peaceful in recent decades and is getting more peaceful all the time."

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/23/the_worl...than_ever/
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Kawasaki, I reckon take this somewhere else mate. Million better things to post about. More people get killed by car acco's, cancer, suicide, shark attacks in the last 10 years than these terrorists in the last 30 years in oz . f*** them.
(23-09-2014, 12:31pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Life of Brian was on the other night....the real truth!

Yep always look on the bright side of life Coolrasta
(23-09-2014, 08:14pm)jamdonut Wrote: Kawasaki, I reckon take this somewhere else mate. Million better things to post about. More people get killed by car acco's, cancer, suicide, shark attacks in the last 10 years than these terrorists in the last 30 years in oz . f*** them.

I'm with you. After all, any outfit that wants to kill you just for changing teams isn't worth considering.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(23-09-2014, 08:14pm)jamdonut Wrote: Kawasaki, I reckon take this somewhere else mate. Million better things to post about. More people get killed by car acco's, cancer, suicide, shark attacks in the last 10 years than these terrorists in the last 30 years in oz . f*** them.

Time will tell , and really my question could have been answered by a yes or no , but it seems there are people here that sympathise with mahummad and his religion Idiot2
I was a member of a funny handshake crew a few years ago. Two things they insisted were not spoken about at all at Lodge were Religion and Politics. And all of those men considered each other their brothers.

Ray has opened a can of worms with a really simple question. He has not been emotional of abusive to anyone, not even a raised voice (caps lock lol).

He has offered what looks like factual evidence regarding Mohammed (sp?) and his instructions and words.

I'd love to see an open and respectful exchange of views, if anyone has different views to Ray of course.
I have a relationship with my God, which I hold pretty close to my heart and burden no person with my views.I certainly don't wish death on anyone who does not follow my views. Only man made religions do that! (:-)).

We're going to let this thread continue as long as you remain respectful of each others views and feelings.

Think you can accomplish that guys????

Kind regards to you all.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Looks like Victoria has a good start, the police stabbed after a little jihad shook there hands
thank God they shot the prick DEAD.
And another bit of news

http://news.optuszoo.com.au/2014/09/24/s...th-threat/

Yes its certainly a peacfull religion. Like one of the Islamic leaders quoted
we will be coming to a place near you. Scary
Zealots of any religion are the bane of our society...
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(24-09-2014, 11:18am)kawasuki Wrote: Looks like Victoria has a good start, the police stabbed after a little jihad shook there hands
thank God they shot the prick DEAD.
And another bit of news

http://news.optuszoo.com.au/2014/09/24/s...th-threat/

Yes its certainly a peacfull religion. Like one of the Islamic leaders quoted
we will be coming to a place near you. Scary

C'mon it is just a tenager thing. Like surfing the trains and grafitti. You can hear people yelling much worst abuse at footy game Scary. Are you really thretened by a piece of black rug someone wiped white paint with? If they really came then we will deal with them just like with any otther aggressor no mater the colour or religion.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Dont forget Satanic Verses. Salman Rushdie's free speech was threatened by the loony Ayatollah's. IMO the entire gun toting religious nutter brigade should all be removed by whatever expedient measures deemed necessary whatever side they are on....yes that includes those pesky Jehova's witnesses too...lol!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(24-09-2014, 01:27pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: ....yes that includes those pesky Jehova's witnesses too...lol!

Yep, especially the Jo Hoes!!!!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
give those Scientologists a kick up the bum too whilst we're at it
:-)

[Image: 283623_352282651512893_1762461674_n.jpg]
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here