Time for my first bus
Hey everyone,

Been lurking for a while, thought i'd introduce myself.

I've been into bikes for a while, and after a long hiatus from owning one the wife is allowing me to buy another. I have had my heart set on a busa for a long time, the only problem is she's budgeted me $4k and not a cent more. I'll start a WTB thread in the sales section on this though.

I'm living in Toowoomba with my wife and 3 month old son, working as an electrician. I've only had two bikes before this, a VTR1000 firestorm and a zx636r ninja.

Hopefully I can get onto a busa for the money i'm allowed to spend and i'll see you out on the road!
Welcome to the addiction mate...
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Welcome to the forum , will the other half let you put the money into an account and put a little away each week while you look for a bike ?
Nah she has only let me get a bike as my work is slowing down and we've decided to sell one of our cars, so it's a cost saving thing. I know it's a long shot to get one for $4k but it's all i can spend and if i can make it happen i will.
(25-09-2014, 09:22pm)Brownie586 Wrote: Nah she has only let me get a bike as my work is slowing down and we've decided to sell one of our cars, so it's a cost saving thing. I know it's a long shot to get one for $4k but it's all i can spend and if i can make it happen i will.

Welcome to the Club Brownie. The only possible difficulty will be carrying a ladder on it for your work Lol3 Good luck finding one and show us some pics once it is in your garage.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Welcome mate, not sure if you can get one for 4k but bargains have been known to appear occassionally. What about a GSX1400? They can be had from 4-5k and are a good value bike.