Whats coming ???
Google Kawasaki H2 supercharged .. Wtf
http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/ka...ninja-h2r/
Thanks Tony Pi_thumbsup

I could only find the teaser video .. makes more sense now.
Trellis frame? Love the look but I thought a bike like this might have gone carbon fibre frame
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
New Gixxer next year followed by the new Busa in two years. Suzuki already clearing stocks making space for the new models.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Fastfreddy has been going mental about it on Facebook.
Will be interesting next few days..
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
What's the point.
It can't be registered, and bolt a blower to any litre bike and it'll make 300hp.
I just don't get it.
(01-10-2014, 06:31am)Lucksafortune2000 Wrote: What's the point.
It can't be registered, and bolt a blower to any litre bike and it'll make 300hp.
I just don't get it.

Why could it not be registered? As long as it complies to Australian standards anything can be registered...
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
I think he is saying that the bike shown is a track bike, not for road.... No mirrors or indicators for starts lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

A design exercise to either test the waters of the publics opinion or to ease customers into a new styling and engineering Paradigm

(01-10-2014, 07:07am)shorty Wrote:
I just don't get it.

Why could it not be registered? As long as it complies to Australian standards anything can be registered...
Ubi est Williams est via

[Image: bd2b8814-b7c2-42c7-8059-0811dae17364.png]
I just don't get it.

Just because this one is for the track only, doesn't mean the next one will be .. or the one after that. How much technology do we have in our bikes and cars that was born at the racetrack. With Suzuki returning to MotoGP next year, who knows what goodies will find their way onto our bikes in a few years to come ..
very true Dale

Wonder how they will attach indicators? hope not pedestal style sticking out of front

Where to put he mirrors? another thing jutting out or make that front wing really fat

It would be nice if those side wings were designed as more a replaceable slider than plastics
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I reckon those front wingy looking things are there to "evolve" into mirrors eventually. Indicators integrated into the mirrors wouldn't be hard ..
Not a big fan of the Minja's but I like the look of that thing, looks like a lot of fun.