Eastern Creek Track Days
Hi,

Ive booked a few track days, Are any members on the track these dates, It will be good to ride together and have some fun.

Confirmed and booked October 12th Sunday (RED) group

November 10th (Green) Group Monday

December 6th (Green) Group Saturday

Attached Files
.jpg   eastern creek 31-8-2014 194a.jpg (Size: 83.28 KB / Downloads: 85)
Damn man I should have posted more. not long did sep 13th and 14th will have to see about a couple and go from there,would be in green group if it comes together
(01-10-2014, 07:42pm)busarat Wrote: Damn man I should have posted more. not long did sep 13th and 14th will have to see about a couple and go from there,would be in green group if it comes together

Last one was Sep 27.
Weekends get booked out pretty much straight away.
Good luck let us know next time you are there again.
Yeah I know what you mean there.i don't mind doing weekday ones either usually 2 back to back,but it's getting hard to get in as places go real fast
Dec6 is smack in the middle of the Tathra busa bash. I'm doing the CSS at PI on Dec16. Need to do one at EC sometime after that.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Most of the group will be there on the 10 Nov mate,

See you there!

Leonard.
(02-10-2014, 11:23am)Ward P Wrote: Dec6 is smack in the middle of the Tathra busa bash. I'm doing the CSS at PI on Dec16. Need to do one at EC sometime after that.

Hi Buddy,

By Dec they will have the new dates for 2015 ill post when I book in hopefully we will catch up.

(02-10-2014, 12:48pm)Legend Wrote: Most of the group will be there on the 10 Nov mate,

See you there!

Leonard.

Hi Mate,

That sounds great.

Do you know when Bike nights are starting again at the drags?
(02-10-2014, 03:10pm)Bluethunder Wrote:
(02-10-2014, 11:23am)Ward P Wrote: Dec6 is smack in the middle of the Tathra busa bash. I'm doing the CSS at PI on Dec16. Need to do one at EC sometime after that.

Hi Buddy,

By Dec they will have the new dates for 2015 ill post when I book in hopefully we will catch up.

(02-10-2014, 12:48pm)Legend Wrote: Most of the group will be there on the 10 Nov mate,

See you there!

Leonard.

Hi Mate,

That sounds great.

Do you know when Bike nights are starting again at the drags?

Yep Next Thursday 9/10 !

Leonard.