Tyre shop in Adelaide
Hi Guys,

Apologies if this is a repeat but will be traveling to Ayers Rock from Sydney in late October and will most definitely need a new set of tyres on my way back. Have seen general threads about Tyre Special for Sydney, Melbourne and WA but failing to find anything on SA.
Anyone could suggest some motorbike tyre places in Port Augusta or Adelaide, would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Mr B
G'day Mr B,
Plenty of bike shops here in Adelaide that would be willing and able to take your money.
There's a guy called Keith at Total Motorcycles in Pooraka.
He's been there years, and is well.....a bit weird, but he is cheap and reliable, but any of the bike shop will be able to help...
Have a good trip.
(04-10-2014, 03:11am)Lucksafortune2000 Wrote: G'day Mr B,
Plenty of bike shops here in Adelaide that would be willing and able to take your money.
There's a guy called Keith at Total Motorcycles in Pooraka.
He's been there years, and is well.....a bit weird, but he is cheap and reliable, but any of the bike shop will be able to help...
Have a good trip.

Thanks again mate, local experience and tips are welcome.
Have found few shops via websearch, will check this place as well.
Cheers
B
Yo Mr B, I would recommend:

1) Keithy @ Total Motorcycles (Pooraka). Not the prettiest workshop and he has a shitload of random cats just hanging out (literally cats, not cool cate on cafe racers but actual cats!) but he really knows his stuff and his prices are great. Highly rate his work, one of the hidden gems in the Adelaide workshop game.

2) Japanese Motorcycles (Kilburn). Damien & Darren are solid, did some work on my gen 1 recently and I will be using them again for sure.

3) Renew Bike Repairs (Salisbury). Bo & Ken have been around for a while and know a thing or two. I've had work done there and can't complain.

Like Lucksa said, most workshops should be able to sort you out with tyres but people like Keith will double check other stuff like chain slack, sprocket wear, just little things that bump their services up above the usual stuff.

All the best with your trip mate.