BATTY'S TOUR OF TAS 2015
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I'm counting the days..........
"Sun Screen", you're being optimistic aren't you...lol.
hahahahahaa

you even been in the Tassie sun mate?? it will burn you through jeans.

seen to many "mainlanders" end up with sunstroke and blisters cause "it was only mid 20's so it couldn't be to bad" attitude
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I'll just be happy if it's not snowing or pissing down rain.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Hi guys I can't make it now work will not give me the time off at that time. Two guys have left and one is on lite duties so no go for me. Sorry man I'm pissed was looking forward to getting down there, o well that's life.
Maybe we will see you down here for 2016 Tour?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Unfortunately all the replied to my txt has been to pull out. As the idiot events company wanted all to say yes for the go ahead I have to inform that the packages are now dead.

On a brighter note, after a fest ring around and checking with the boat I can book people in for at least the same as the $750. Also for those thinking of coming to TASSIE anyway but on different dates (boat prices are the killer for my dates right now) I can get a long weekend sorted to show you around a bit lol

Really pissed off about this after 6 months of getting it organised!!!
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Looking into logistics and in past 2 hours I can offer a Sunday 15/2 to Thursday 19/2 tour from $613 per person...
Price looks like it goes up if numbers are not in groups of 4, 6, 8 .....

Day sale to TASSIE on Sunday so missing the Cradle Mt ride but with serious riding on Monday could make that up.

Just trying to keep the dream alive....
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Sorry to hear that Batty,sometimes these s&$t things happen.
Yeah I knw mate and the more you rely on other to get shit done the more this shit happens.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

With a sad feeling of letting people down I am now cancelling the Batty's Tassie Tour for 2015.
I appologies to all those that were keen on coming down and I do hope you will still ride my State one day.

For those still wanting to ride Tassie this summer please drop me a PM and I will be happy to give you a long weekend guide (any weekend lol ). As I am cancelling my 5 days annual leave for the old tour I have a few spare days I can use lol.

I will be doing a 2016 tour but this time it will be 100% Batty run, no 3rd parties to f*** things up! It has been suggested that a deposit is asked for next time, about $300, which will be non refundable if you pull out but 100% refundable if it gets cancelled. Should have details up by June with dates and estimated costs.

For any more info prior to the Batty Tassie a tour 2016 thread please PM me as this thread is going to be closed.

Cheers
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1