BATTY'S TOUR OF TAS 2015
Realised my mate is getting married on 21 Feb, so I can't even consider this trip now. Enjoy fellas, looks like a ripper.
Am I the only one going???????
Biker
At the moment I think there is about 12-16 booked? Just need a few more to get the packages over the line....

Tour is going ahead with or without packages
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(25-11-2014, 06:05am)Batfink Wrote: At the moment I think there is about 12-16 booked? Just need a few more to get the packages over the line....

Tour is going ahead with or without packages

Hi Tony,

As an FYI, myself + 2 of my mates submitted last night via email to Emma, no confirmation as yet though.

Keep us posted and thanks again for putting this together.

Cheers
B
That's great mate, we have a small extension of time to try to get numbers up...

So comin people, f you ever thought of riding TASSIE then this is your chance... Can't get it cheaper or better
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Nice method Lucky... Abuse them so they have to turn up just to give you a piece of there mind... Lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Hi guys i booked for the Tassie tour looking forward to going down. Any one from Sydney going would be good to ride down with some company. Any way looking forward to ripping up the roads down under.
(07-12-2014, 10:09am)Ripsta Wrote: Hi guys i booked for the Tassie tour looking forward to going down. Any one from Sydney going would be good to ride down with some company. Any way looking forward to ripping up the roads down under.

Good onya mate.
I just hope that there is enough people to make the organisers run with it.....
Looking forward to saying G'day.
Will have final update early next week
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I was the first to register with Emma for this trip, so not sure what's she's doing.
Tony, add Scott Woodroofe and myself, being Paul Shord to your list.
I've just emailed Emma and cc'd you in.
I can't wait.
done mate...

if she didn;t get such great prices I probably wouldn't use her firm again.. LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1