2014 Tathra Beach Busa Bash T Shirt.
[Image: The2014TathraBBusaBashTShirt_zpsd8fbf729.jpg]

Here it is guys. Usual sizing and colouring. This is Frankos best yet!

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
+1 with Homer

I went through the a heap of hayabusa cross ID when making up Merch stuff
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(19-10-2014, 12:06am)Homer Wrote: Not trying to be picky, but you do know that you have used the Hayabusa MMA logo in your artwork. Plug it into Google if you have any doubts.

Not saying it isn't fancy, just want everyone to be sure that this is what they identify with.......

.........and they do hold a copyright on the artwork.

http://www.hayabusafight.com/us-en/

No I wasn`t aware. It was just a font I spotted on the internet.And the fact that this is a Hayabusa event , how come we are unable to use the word Hayabusa?

BTW. How come this MMA mob are using a motorcycle logo?
Does Mr Suzuki know that HIS logo is being used for something other than "Suzuki Hayabusas"?
Do those scientists who sent the "Hayabusa Probe" to that comet and return have something to answer for?

Yo Max , if this is an issue , just get the printer to use another font.
Problem sorted.

cheers....Franko
you can tell this is a classy place.....
the graffiti is spelt right.....!
Its not the same frank has no circle around the Bird so i dont see a problem
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Put me down for 2 large tee shirts.black.cheers.
(19-10-2014, 07:33pm)ROD Wrote: Its not the same frank has no circle around the Bird so i dont see a problem

2 x 2xl thanks

I'm calling the T Shirt man in the morning guys. Pricing and a list will follow.

Thanks again Franko You rule brother!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
1 x XL for me in black please

I'm not scared to take on these MMA pussies
You fellas are with me aren't ya ............. Fellas ???
I always thought that the word Hayabusa in a specific font with the Kanji was what identified the Suzuki while the other font with the bird identified the fight gear??

Just don;t want a confusion over what we support LOL

Suzuki font

Fight gear font

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(20-10-2014, 08:18am)Batfink Wrote: I always thought that the word Hayabusa in a specific font with the Kanji was what identified the Suzuki while the other font with the bird identified the fight gear??

Just don;t want a confusion over what we support LOL

Suzuki font

Fight gear font

I think we should stick with the original Suzuki font as it is over the Kanji. It is not any infringement of the rights IMHO as we promoting the original genuine article not a new type of sausage Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
BTW... 1 x 2XL please LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(20-10-2014, 08:07am)Homer Wrote:
(19-10-2014, 05:14pm)frank_OH! Wrote:
(19-10-2014, 12:06am)Homer Wrote: Not trying to be picky, but you do know that you have used the Hayabusa MMA logo in your artwork. Plug it into Google if you have any doubts.

Not saying it isn't fancy, just want everyone to be sure that this is what they identify with.......

.........and they do hold a copyright on the artwork.

http://www.hayabusafight.com/us-en/

No I wasn`t aware. It was just a font I spotted on the internet.And the fact that this is a Hayabusa event , how come we are unable to use the word Hayabusa?

BTW. How come this MMA mob are using a motorcycle logo?
Does Mr Suzuki know that HIS logo is being used for something other than "Suzuki Hayabusas"?
Do those scientists who sent the "Hayabusa Probe" to that comet and return have something to answer for?

Yo Max , if this is an issue , just get the printer to use another font.
Problem sorted.

cheers....Franko

Frank,

It was not meant as a personal attack. Hayabusa is a Japanese word. More often than not is is literally translated as "Peregrine Falcon". I don't believe you can trademark a common word or phrase. Suzuki would have the trademark of the kanji and font found on the bike and not infringe on the trademark held by Hayabusa fightwear inc that uses the font and bird (with the circle). Hayabusa probe? They probably just had their JAXA logo on it. Hayabusa was the spacecrafts name not trademark.

Mr suzuki probably hates it when anyone else jumps on the peregrine falcon bandwagon. He should have learned his lesson after naming a motorcycle "sword".

All good mate.
you can tell this is a classy place.....
the graffiti is spelt right.....!
Hope to see you there Homer ..

Congrats on getting hitched .. Clap