2014 Tathra Beach Busa Bash T Shirt.
I'm in for a 1 large please.
I can't stir the gravy anymore but I can lick the spoon.
The cost will be $25 per T shirt delivered to Tathra on the TBBB weekend. No pay for T shirt means no ordering of t shirt made. Sorry, but we always have problems getting money out of some of the members. We make no profit out of this at all, it is a service for AHC members, which we all pay for.

If you want to order T shirt/s and wont be coming to Tathra, delivery will be a small parcel envelope and delivery to your location, Should you order more than 1, delivery will be slightly more dependent on Mr Australia Post. In the ordering message, tell me if you are coming to Tathra or not. I'll make inquiries about mail to other locations and pass the cost onto you.

Payments can be made directly to my St George bank account by internet banking:

Account name : Mark Smith
BSB: 112-908
Account: 438 221 473

Any questions please PM me and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.

Kind regards.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!

(27-10-2014, 08:29pm)Madmax Wrote:
(24-10-2014, 08:15am)Ward P Wrote: 1 x large male and 1 x large female both in "steel blue" please (I think that was the colour from last year?? Pi_freak) Trophy

Colours have changed a little from 2012 mate, have a look at the Gildan chart on the thread, that will give you newer names.

Cheers

Max

Thanks Max. Both in "Blue Dusk" thanks. Money has been sent. $50 pick-up in Tathra. Boobies4
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
have transferred $75.00 to mark smiths account ,for 3 large black t-shirts pick up at Tathra. thank you ..Clap
Just transferred $50 for 2 tees in Royal (Blue) with white text 2xl Reference Rod Pi_thumbsup Pick up Tathra
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(20-10-2014, 06:50am)Dale Wrote: 1 x XL for me in black please

$25 transferred into your account today Max .. reference: Dale - Busa Club

I will pick up at Tathra thanks mate .. Pi_thumbsup
Can I get a 3xl in royal blue with white graphics. Thanks money transferred tonight. Ref iceman_2770 busa shirt. I'll get it at tathra. Thanks again
1- XLarge red with black logo ..........
Biker
(27-10-2014, 09:01pm)Madmax Wrote: The cost will be $25 per T shirt delivered to Tathra on the TBBB weekend. No pay for T shirt means no ordering of t shirt made. Sorry, but we always have problems getting money out of some of the members. We make no profit out of this at all, it is a service for AHC members, which we all pay for.

If you want to order T shirt/s and wont be coming to Tathra, delivery will be a small parcel envelope and delivery to your location, Should you order more than 1, delivery will be slightly more dependent on Mr Australia Post. In the ordering message, tell me if you are coming to Tathra or not. I'll make inquiries about mail to other locations and pass the cost onto you.

Kind regards.

Max

Just put the $25 bucks into your account Max
Reference number 007.

Cheers David.
Biker
Max, may I please have 2 x XL black mens and 1 x M black ladies please?
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
(30-10-2014, 12:49pm)David Wrote:
(27-10-2014, 09:01pm)Madmax Wrote: The cost will be $25 per T shirt delivered to Tathra on the TBBB weekend. No pay for T shirt means no ordering of t shirt made. Sorry, but we always have problems getting money out of some of the members. We make no profit out of this at all, it is a service for AHC members, which we all pay for.

Kind regards.

Max

Just put the $25 bucks into your account Max
Reference number 007.

Cheers David.

Are you picking the T Shirt up from Tathra Dave?

Max
(03-11-2014, 08:48am)Pix Wrote: Max, may I please have 2 x XL black mens and 1 x M black ladies please?

You picking them up in Tathra Sean? or here in Canberra fella?

Kind regards.

Max
Max just to help support mate I will order

1 3xl
1 2xl

Cheers add postage as you know I dont attend