my sister Ann
I am NOT posting this to ask you to donate, but I just want to share the moment!
Isn't it amazing what can be done?
Theres a very real chance that my little sister Ann will be able to get this treatment, which of course should be freely available to her and all of the other very needy men, women and children struck down like this?
I just can't understand how the drug can be worth $93,000 and then they discount it to $15,000
Not a bad mark up.
$15,000 is just as hard for people for some people as $93,000 - just as impossible.
This one seems to be going pretty well, tho, so far

http://www.gofundme.com/gas1s8?fb_action...7603481870&fb_action_types=og.shares
G'day Capt......you have looked after me here at the forum (on more than one occasion), and I have always appreciated the easy generosity that you have shown to myself, as well as other members here!!
I've just happily made a [small] donation on behalf of TeamCazBaz, and I sincerely hope that Ann gets the treatment she so desperately needs....

Cheers mate, and looking forward to sharing a few drinks with ya at the BB...
bazman

ps: have also shared this on my f/b page, hope it helps...
(27-10-2014, 12:56pm)bazman Wrote: G'day Capt......you have looked after me here at the forum (on more than one occasion), and I have always appreciated the easy generosity that you have shown to myself, as well as other members here!!
I've just happily made a [small] donation on behalf of TeamCazBaz, and I sincerely hope that Ann gets the treatment she so desperately needs....

Cheers mate, and looking forward to sharing a few drinks with ya at the BB...
bazman

thanks mate, looking forward to it too!
done. good luck
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Done.
She's over half way there. Yes
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
To say thank you is just not enough.
I rang my sister Ann and told her that there were some of you guys getting involved and she was blown away.
Indeed, the whole thing has been remarkable!
Nearly halfway there, its just amazing, and I can't thank you enough.
Its been an incredibly rough ride for them with too many things going wrong at the one time. She is working 4 days a week and they have no access to any other funds now. Just hit a brick wall of the very worst kind.
But now there is hope of the very best kind!
She reckons that a Hayabusa will never look the same to her now!
Thanks, from me, for your quick and positive help, too
Rob
Hey Mate,

How can I make a donation? You got account details or something?
Cheers
Lukas
click on the link in the original post and there is a large DONATE button
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(29-10-2014, 07:32am)Batfink Wrote: click on the link in the original post and there is a large DONATE button

Thanks Mate. Now I see it.
Done all the best to her.
Over 2/3 the way now. All the best fighting this bloody cancer Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
People knock social media, but a lot of good and change has come about from people banding together on social media and online petitions just like this. Power in numbers.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
(31-10-2014, 09:11am)DjPete Wrote: People knock social media, but a lot of good and change has come about from people banding together on social media and online petitions just like this. Power in numbers.

FB still sucks Lol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
ok.
:-)
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
WoW!!!!!! In just six short days......this truly is amazing!!!

Captain, sending lots of positive energy and best wishes to both yourself and your sister Ann and your respective families, now and in the future...

http://www.gofundme.com/gas1s8?fb_action...7603481870&fb_action_types=og.shares

There is no doubt that in this day and age social media is a powerful tool......but it simply cannot compare to where the 'real' power comes from....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zNpeK7sDLzE