Ita a shame
That certain types of people kill these to sell bits to others to get a hard on.

[Image: tigerhug_zps54ad96b5.jpg]
I seen my old cat do that... But it was to a can of Snappy Tom lol

I agree there kawasuki it is a shame some people think killing the most majestic creatures in the word for fast profit is okay.

I say start up the Human Hunt Game where the prey are poachers
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(30-10-2014, 05:25pm)Batfink Wrote: I seen my old cat do that... But it was to a can of Snappy Tom lol

I agree there kawasuki it is a shame some people think killing the most majestic creatures in the word for fast profit is okay.

I say start up the Human Hunt Game where the prey are poachers

Now that sounds like a good idea Batfink. i just get lost for words ,there is more in captivity than the wild.
And the African elephant hunted for the sake of penis harden tusks.. Plus the rhino... Great white...

While it's easy to blame the cultures that want it for this atrocity I feel the blame falls squarely on the assholes that poach

The most intelligent primate on this planet, excluding us lol, the Orangutan is at dangerous levels cause of the flavour of its meat? I mean WTF.. this animal is so similar to us in how it forms a society and cares for young, old and juried, it's scary!!
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

if there wasnt a market for there dicks and ivory etc there would be no poachers, I have no probs with big game hunting on the plentifull game as that really continues the species and has stopped there habitat from being pushed over for a bit of corn. But i couldnt skot a tiger or a big cat for that matter. I see when they usually kill the elephant its usually
starving to death as there teeth are gone and cant eat. But poaching is another thing, they will kill there mother if someone thought the body would give them a hi.etc.
(30-10-2014, 07:37pm)kawasuki Wrote: if there wasnt a market for there dicks and ivory etc there would be no poachers, I have no probs with big game hunting as that really continues the species and has stopped there habitat from being pushed over for a bit of corn.

Daughter asked me, Dad why do we kill Animals
Dad , so you don't have to eat brussel sprouts all the time
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I know what you mean mate, but as long as there's imagination there will be a want for everything sad, bad, gross, illegal and plain wrong. Like drugs I say slap the users but beat the dealers and makers with the biggest nail spiked bat you can find.

I find nothing wrong with responsible hunting or kulling in fact sometime I think then should bring back pelt payments to reduce the feral introduced species like dogs, cats, bovine, camels, pigs, toads, foxes, rabbits, rats, mice..... The list is a lot longer than people realise
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(30-10-2014, 07:45pm)Batfink Wrote: I know what you mean mate, but as long as there's imagination there will be a want for everything sad, bad, gross, illegal and plain wrong. Like drugs I say slap the users but beat the dealers and makers with the biggest nail spiked bat you can find.

I find nothing wrong with responsible hunting or kulling in fact sometime I think then should bring back pelt payments to reduce the feral introduced species like dogs, cats, bovine, camels, pigs, toads, foxes, rabbits, rats, mice..... The list is a lot longer than people realise

Pi_thumbsup
And yet we see another side of Ray. RESPECT.
Soon you'll be turning vegetarian.
:-)

Speaking of animals anyone see what's happening to these animals on a daily basis, they all feel pain and fear you know. This is the main reason I went vegetarian. I did it once before, for health reasons, but this time around I'm doing it for the animals, my little bit anyway.
Humans have a LOT to answer for.

Caution!
http://www.animalsaustralia.org/investig...ve-export/
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
(30-10-2014, 10:22pm)DjPete Wrote: And yet we see another side of Ray. RESPECT.
Soon you'll be turning vegetarian.
:-)

Speaking of animals anyone see what's happening to these animals on a daily basis, they all feel pain and fear you know. This is the main reason I went vegetarian. I did it once before, for health reasons, but this time around I'm doing it for the animals, my little bit anyway.
Humans have a LOT to answer for.

Caution!
http://www.animalsaustralia.org/investig...ve-export/

It is not eating meat that is responsible for some of the horrific treatment the animals get. We ate meat for thousands of years but had a respect for them and cared for our environment. Some might say we were savage or primitive people while living in caves, but I'd say we were much more civilised then, than we are now. So f*&ng sad.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
I'm not a vegatarian, I'm an alco-carnivore.
Big steak and a bottle of red covers all of the major food groups, I reckon?

But my wife has been a vegan for 20 years (might explain something!)
She has manufactured vegan dog and and cat food for more than 10 years, and a lot of it is exported mainly to japan. This is because the food is human grade and clean, and the Japanese keep the food together with their own food in their small houses.

http://veganpet.com.au

The main reason her stuff sells is not just because its vegan, but because it doesnt have any of the animal by product shit thats in most commercial dog foods. The 3 D's - Dead/Dying/Diseased left overs from the abbatoirs, and the dead dogs and cats from the vets etc all go to big processing places (Hutmill, Pridmore, etc) and are made into a dry powder product which is then sold on to all of the pet food makers as an additive. So a lot of our dogs and cats get reactions to some of this stuff (some dont, and do OK on the normal stuff ) because its a bit like 'mad cow' - animals eating their own kind? Usually when they stop eating that crap they come good. Its made to a human standard on clean production lines (it tastes like shit, tho!), but it still meets an International nutrition standard - some of the meat dog foods dont come anywhere near meeting this standard - so unfortunately the cost is high.
good on her captain
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
No Pete, i nice lamb or sucling pig over some nice seasoned iron bark in a drum,with a large gate and then slowly cooked and moked Drool
I did too once, but I don't miss it a bit.
Enjoy.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here