S-S13SO2-HRC - Silencer Exhaust Akrapovic Slip-on Suzuki GSX-R 1300 HAYABUSA
Hi All,

considering buying these, any good? Im on a budget, considered two brothers but cant decide.
I like the deep note from both, but dont want to attract enforcement attention in too many ways and still enjoy my bike

look forward to responses from others who purchased same

Kind regards

Buzz
OMG! People have viewed this and no replies??? why why why??? Isnt there someone out there??? Is it because Im from WA? Im actually born in victoria, little town called shepparton? As Ive noticed many from Vic on this site? I guess Ill just go buy them anyway......
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Love my Akro 4-1. Nice note, not to loud.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...#pid286759
Never replied cause I never had Akra's but my slip on Yoshi R77s are great and no need to really play with any settings/tune. I don't use the restrictors that came with them as I think they aren't that loud. But then my previous bike had a single system Brock with Alien heads... Damn they were loud and completely illegal lol but never got attention from the plod cause I always tried to look 4 times before making them roar.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(13-11-2014, 08:32pm)Buzz Wrote: Hi All,

considering buying these, any good? Im on a budget, considered two brothers but cant decide.
I like the deep note from both, but dont want to attract enforcement attention in too many ways and still enjoy my bike

look forward to responses from others who purchased same

Kind regards

Buzz

On a buget try these they have one left its stainles but still lightweight
http://www.hardracing.com/Exhaust%20Systems/TiForce.htm
IMO hayabusas look better with dual exhausts. I like the balanced look of 2 mufflers. 2 slip ons of any brand look the part. I stick with yoshi's because of there bond with suzuki. Again, IMO.
If your after something reasonable try two brothers slip ons.had a set on my gen 2.they looked ok and if your after a bit of noise just take out the bungs that they come with and they will be louder than R77 yoshis or alkros single or dual systems
Thanks everyone, Im still looking, any ideas on where the best prices are for say yoshi R77's or others? Is ebay the go or whats the best path.
(16-11-2014, 11:58am)Buzz Wrote: Thanks everyone, Im still looking, any ideas on where the best prices are for say yoshi R77's or others? Is ebay the go or whats the best path.

I bought mine locally (McCulloch) when i bought the bike. They had both yoshi and akro in stock. (Slip Ons) I was able to go down and have a look at both. As i said in previous post the Akro's were $1700 and the Yoshi's $1000. It meant i could get a TRE, Speedo healer, front sprocket, screen, tank protector, gel seat,bar ends and bobbins for the price difference of the 2 sets.

Sorry forgot about ebay. I have bought alot of things motorbike related from ebay and never had a problem. However, big purchases ie, Exhausts etc i would buy locally. Ebay local would be fine but only in Australia.
Photo 
Ok I ended up getting the slip-ons, and after pulling out the plugs they are great, just love that deep rich tone, similar to the two brothers system
Biker
Government certified carpet muncherDrool