milage
I currently am running pirelli supercorsa sp's but they are getting to the end of their life and am wanting a tyre that is more suited to long milage but still offer performance handling cheers.
The Pirelli Angel GT are supposed to be good too
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Yup David I am running the Angel GT's and am very happy with the grip. So far i have about a thousand on them with little apparent wear although I rarely ride above 270 nowadays....lol!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(29-11-2014, 11:33pm)Batfink Wrote: The Pirelli Angel GT are supposed to be good too

Thanks Batfink, looks like thee old internets going to get a hammering at work tonight.
I know a lot of the guys here in WA are running the Michelin Rd 4's and have been getting great ware and mileage, as far as the Angels go I've heard mixed reports so can't really comment on those and I'm currently running the Avon Storm Ultra 2 which to date as been excellent and was very impressed on the last Busa Run and still currently have it on and it's not even half worn.

I've been running the sports / tourer option on the rear with a soft front which works for me and I believe it's a good combination but everyone is to their own.
(30-11-2014, 01:42pm)Rev004 Wrote: I know a lot of the guys here in WA are running the Michelin Rd 4's and have been getting great ware and mileage, as far as the Angels go I've heard mixed reports so can't really comment on those and I'm currently running the Avon Storm Ultra 2 which to date as been excellent and was very impressed on the last Busa Run and still currently have it on and it's not even half worn.

I've been running the sports / tourer option on the rear with a soft front which works for me and I believe it's a good combination but everyone is to their own.

Where do you go for tyres Rev?
+ 1 for Savage....always had good dealings with them.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
14,000?
I never seen any bike get anywhere near that out of a rear, especially not a Busa....
Have purchased a set of pilot 4's from the eastern states at a good price to. looking forward to getting some new rubber under me and really looking forward to smoking off... oops i mean removing the old rubber. Biker