Long Shot? 04-07 cbr1000rr rims needed - found some.
A very hard find... but with effort I got onto a guy parting out his Repsol track bike.
Got the rims, rotors and tyres.....now just gotta get them from Adelaide to Melbourne on $0.
I may be able to assist in transport.......just can't pin a date on it.
Thank you for the offer, very much appreciated!!! but I need to try and get them asap.

The rims that were stolen were not my mates (he is also my mechanic of many years).
He was trying to help out an old friend buy doing some work cheap at his home workshop
and the rims were stolen in very dodgy circumstances, most likely by the same guy he was trying to help!!.

Unfortunately the guy is a 'not to be f****d with body builder' with a recent ICE addiction (my mate just found that out) and is starting to get aggressive. The situation is potentially that the guy stole his own rims, sold them for drug money and is getting new ones free of charge by screwing my mate over forcing him to replace them.

My mech. called me asking for my help, as it is a really bad situation for him and he's desperate to end it.

Trying to help him as much as I can. The ones I found are in Mount Barker area (Nairne) just need to get them.
Pork hunt, what a f'd up situation to be in.
This ice thing is out of control