Wrecking Gen 1
Statutory write off. Only 9310kms starts 1st time and have video of it still riding before wheels removed. Carbon Yoshimura slipons, Gears have been undercut. Near new brake pads, Goodridge stainless steel brake lines, Pazzo levers (brake slight grazing), Driven grips (right side bar end slight grazing). Forks are straight. Bike only serviced before accident.

Will part out or sell complete. No time wasters. $4000 neg
NOTE: No wheels supplied with bike will help out on delivery. Kingsgrove Nsw 0423237478 Nathan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

G'day natsbullie...

can you post up a few detailed pics of any and all of the damaged areas please? Is the frame straight? Just curious....was this bike bought in the Melbourne area?

thanks,
baz.
if bazman doesnt buy the whole thing im keen on mufflers if not damaged
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
Yep sure. the frame is straight as well as front end. All damage was was only cosmetic I rode it from my mates place.
It was one of my drivers from work here in Sydney and before that he bought it from his brother.

The mufflers were picked up this morning sorry.

Ive included some other pics. The close up is the front cowl/gauge support that was the only crack I could find on it.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know

cheers

1 from straight on. The best way to describe the accident was he t boned a 4wd at a roundabout (low speed) and the front wheel went between the guard and wheel the bike stayed upright

Fuel tank

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is going to sound a little stoopid,but how badly messed up is the headlight?
I'm looking for a damaged one for cheap to experiment with light upgrades. If it didn't actually explode it could be what I'm after
Unfortunately I didnt get the headlight
PM sent re: seat.
Please note forks are bent it was pointed out by someone, I missed it when checking it over I was mainly looking for cracks
(30-12-2014, 10:01pm)natsbullie Wrote: Statutory write off. Only 9310kms starts 1st time and have video of it still riding before wheels removed. Carbon Yoshimura slipons, Gears have been undercut. Near new brake pads, Goodridge stainless steel brake lines, Pazzo levers (brake slight grazing), Driven grips (right side bar end slight grazing). Forks are straight. Bike only serviced before accident.

Will part out or sell complete. No time wasters. $4000 neg
NOTE: No wheels supplied with bike will help out on delivery. Kingsgrove Nsw 0423237478 Nathan

I wonder if it is the same ""red"" as the 99. Anyways, If you part , I am keen for the hump.
Not sure to be honest I'm not sure I'm not familar with them. Ive sent you a pm about the hump.
Is the seat gone??
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
Parts sold:
Motor, seat, slip ons, brake lines, underside wing, mirrors.
Parts still available:
ECU(with key and ignition), wiring loom, calipers (F & R), rear shock, seat hump, rear cowl/fairing, hand controls plus various other parts.
What's doing with the brake lines?