Intro
G'day all, my name's Craig, Don't have a bike at this stage, but that will change when i find the right 1, always wanted the Hayabusa and loved it when it was first released, had a 1100 Katana which was a full ground up rebuild and several Gsxr's- 88-91-98 all 750's. Still have the passion to ride although it has been quite some time due to family, work and life in general, i now have the urge to get back into it, ( could be an age thing lol )but my mind is made up and i'm not old enough for a Harley yet, Cheers in advance, Craig.
[Image: 32647a61-7be3-471b-86d7-d0d98f94cd5f_zpsipr8cakb.jpg]
Welcome Craig.

Is there any particular model of Hayabusa you're looking for?

There's often bikes posted for sale here on the forum and regularly some of the other users can verify the history etc.

I wouldn't be too concerned with needing to revert to riding a Harley when your old. Busa's can cater for all ages of rider.

Good luck with your search :-)
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
G'day and welcome Craig.
Good luck with your search. Pi_thumbsup
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
No one is ever old enough for a Harley...they'll rattle out the false teeth anyway.
Like Wardy said, once you own a Busa it's a very hard addiction to break!

Welcome Craig.
Thanks for the welcome, the search is still on and driving me mad, lol
Hiya
G'day , not too sure where i should post this so here will have to do, I'm interested in this bike which has been on

fleabay for some time although it has just been relisted, oringinally started off at $5000, this is the 3rd listing and the 3rd

price rise, wtf, do you guys know this bike, thanks Craig.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2004-SUZUKI-H...4631c9c1fd

There is also this 1,

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321636736816?...1423.l2648
Check with insurance Co is they will cover a repairable write off before you get it. Might be nothing wrong with bike but you don't want to gamble on loosing it if either premiums are high or no-one will touch it...

The grey 04 looks good with plenty of extra's but the market right now means it might be priced a bit high... message him and see if he is willing to talk after auction if not sold..

There are some great bikes out there and I am sure you will find the one you want. Be patient and don't worry to much about km on it as the motors are very strong.

Cheers
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Thanks BATFINK, , as you said wait for the right 1, there is a lot to choose from atm, thanks for the advise.
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
[Image: 32647a61-7be3-471b-86d7-d0d98f94cd5f_zpsipr8cakb.jpg]
Nice bikes
Welcome along
Great ole bikes there mate, you will be amazed by the combined power and ease of a busa. Hope to see ya on the bird of prey soon.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!