TOUR CANCELLED SO I BOUGHT A NEW 4x4

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 35.52 KB / Downloads: 111)
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I thought YOU were the orgasmoniser Batty...or did I miss something?!?
I thought I was using an events coordinator to find and secure good packages for people.... Well it seemed good until yesterday when they wanted to invoice registered people for nearly twice the package price..... ASSHOLES
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

yeah....there's feckin' scammers everywhere these days, Batty.....well at least none of you guys lost any money in the form of deposits, I hope?

I'm very interested in this tour, but unable to commit until next year at the earliest!

Probably better just to organise it locally all by yourself, mate....keep it simple and no frills and it'll work for most!!
Good work, Tony, but what can you do?

Smooth wheels tho, mate.
I am still here in Singas, but home at end of month.
Bought my WSBK tickets and (hopefully) camping out there for the weekend.
It is a shame that the tour is off, and yes, the organiser is partially responsible, but at the end of the day, as far as I can see the main problem was we just didn't get the numbers to make it viable.
I'm 100% behind Tony for any event he organises in the future, and I'm still very keen for a "Tour Of Tassie", so as soon as the dates are disclosed for another crack at it, most likely next year, I will be doing my best to get as many people as possible from here in SA to come, and make it all worth while.
I will openly thank you Tony for your efforts this time around, let's put it behind us and try again.
Cheers, Paul.
Thanks Tony for all your efforts, I can imagine how much time you put into it. But fret not there will be another time, tass aint floating away anytime soon. Reckon next time there might be a major boat sale might kicks things off. Im always keen for a tassie ride with a busa group.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Nice looking pair lol

[Image: 25950daa5af332ef97d7f7a9b9f352d0_zps8ebd995e.jpg]
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

[Image: 54576b2f8284048d41b7cf3b67d51671_zpse16182b8.jpg]
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Looks good Batty....
I was having a beer with Woody earlier and we were chatting about the tour...
Whenever your ready, we would suggest asking for interested persons again, and make it a prerequisite that everyone pays a $300 up front deposit. This way, you'll be able to lock people in and also have the money to be able to negotiate better rates for shipping and accommodation.
If later, people decide to not go, they forfeit their deposit in the interest of the greater group.

Oh, and the new ute.......I reckon it needs some yellow stripes.

Or a pair of Yoshi's poking out of either side...lol
Nice ute Batty. Sorry to hear re the tour stress.
:-(
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
How about black high stacks behind cab with a Daytona yellow lazer cut perforated mesh wrap? Lol

The non refundable deposit sound good... Will put it out later in year. No more 3rd party organisers for this schmuck
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Thx Pete

No stress other than feeling like I let down a heap of guys. Plus I like things I start to get done, look at calendars lol

The next one will be 100% Batty organised
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

With tail gate down the busa will fit in the back with 120mm to spare directly under rear wheel axel lol and as its a 1 tonne payload all I need is a swing arm cable lift
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Batty....if you leave out those other so-called "events co-ordinators" and organise it all yourself personally, I'll DEFINATELY be seriously interested in the next one!!!