Poll: February/March 2016 or November/December 2015
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
February/March 2016
56.25%
9 56.25%
November/December 2015
43.75%
7 43.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Change of time for TBBB?
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Fellers have you thought about doing it a week after the MotoGp ??
or maybe do the same in Feb as the WSBK's are on in Mid Feb

Just chucking it out there as I know some of the West Coast Boys do go across for the MotoGp and if this was a week later they may extend their holidays and stay another week
Never been to a TBBB, only had a Busa for just under 2 years. But Dec is to busy for me with work/Xmas. Feb would be my choice as I could do Tas, WSBK at the same time killing 3 birds with one stone.
Could def work in a 5 day TASSIE tour before or after.... Only a nice 8 hour ride to Tathra via coast lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
How early February, Ward?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Yeah, tell me about it.....

Got to bling both the busa and the 4x4 now lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Tell me about it Tony, I have an 80 series Landcruiser that LOVES toys! and the Black Max has been blinged and blinged! lol
Sweet Mary admits freely that if she ever stands still, I'd bling her! lol
I was expecting a larger response to this poll. 5 and 5 hardly sends a strong message folks! lol
It's the current trend Max... A lot use FB only and forum be screwed. Sad really
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I see this topic come up year after year always with the same result.
It makes no difference what time of year you make it, there will always be an excuse as to why members can't come.

Reality is, as long as I've ever known, the 1st weekend of December is the Busa Bash. I can pretty much schedule that in for the rest of my life with work and the wife. The only real excuse is..... I didn't want to.

I've only ever been once...and had a friggin ball with some awesome people that seriously made me feel like I was part of one massive extended family. And I will without a doubt go again....when I want to.

Don't make it a vote, just state when and where. Show some leadership and let those willing to follow......follow!
(06-02-2015, 08:22pm)Batfink Wrote: It's the current trend Max... A lot use FB only and forum be screwed. Sad really

I just find facebook a pain in the arse scrolling through all the crap!
I voted for feb / mar only because its sooner Yes

I'd be happy to do both .. Pi_thumbsup