Foton Tunland 4x4 review
Certainly looks like its finished well, how's the spare parts support for them?
I know when the first of the Chinese vehicles started getting around up here, simple things like oil filters were unavailable. Teething problems I guess, keep this thread updated as you go Tony.
Black wasn't my first choice but they only come in 3 colours, white, silver and black.
I have a strong dislike for white (think its my playful youth attracting many white vehicles with flashing blue lights causing it) and silver is so boring..... So black it was lol
I must admit to keep it looking good I will have to invest in a good high pressure cleaner and electric buffer lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
That motor and drive line setup has me keen tho I must admit. Because those parts as you pointed out are top notch. I wonder how far or long she could go about the bush in low range. Just a bitch that it aint solid axle / spring setup. Coz with that drive line and a locker thrown in = go anywhere I reckon.
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
Yeah, the short CV arms form front diff housing to hub is a weak spot that I would def be looking to upgrade if I was interested in extreme off road (like trying to turn ur 4x4 into Australians new freshwater sub LOL)
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

So far Zoro I have experienced issues in finding extra's that fit.... like a soft or hard tub cover ggrrrrrrrr.... due to "newness" in market.

But then I am the kinda guy that likes to go custom LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Get rid of the badges on the tailgate mate, and possibly the flaps.....
No one would have a clue what it was, they all look so similar.
would love too, but the Minister of Finances has put her foot down as to what I can mod LOL

though I guess I can quietly swap the FOTON flaps for a simple 4X4 flap and you never know what could happen to badges form a deep buff on the next clean LOL just hope they are stuck on only LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

"Minister of Finances"
hahaha
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Hey.... you never had to go through a full Ministerial Inquisition on expenditure LOL

only joking she is great... I have a 10 month old Busa and 1 month old 4x4
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

now you just have to work on the girlfriend....
It's wife actually, unless you mean BEE lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Lol, the minister has allowed the acquisition of the new bike and 4x4, will she allow a girlfriend too??
Hahahahahahaaaaaa
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Looks pretty solid.
Well it's already due for it's 1500 klm check (which is free) and I am still enjoying everything about it. I found the headlights extremely low but after a chat with Dealer it was more a ID 10 T - error than a vehicle problem LOL. You see there is a little adjuster on panel below steering wheel, normally I take it as a dash light dimmer, that adjusts the pitch of the headlights.
So one issue fixed lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1