WHOOOOSH
Scary just went for a quick ride down the road nice long strait f*** ME these things go can't get the smile off my dial Very Happy
SOUnds like you finding the fun in your bike mate... now get off the straights and play on twisties.. they make you smile just as big
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Been there to no chicken strips left now, even two up had the toe dragging on the ground very stable sure footed bike better than any other sports bike I've had
No matter how much I tell people that it IS the easiest bike I have ever ridden they keep going back to the fast rep it has. I think that scares off a lot of people LOL

That and the silly idea it is a big whale on the road. Well the last R1 boy racer that rode with me found out the busa is quick in corners too... and I am a slow busa rider LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I find it a bit funny when you pull up somewhere on it people just tend to look at you like your a bit mental for having one. They gather their children up and give it a wide birth as though it's going to bite them funny shit!!!!! But all jokes aside I've read all the stuff about them in magazines ect saying what a big bus it is and doesn't mix well with sport bikes. I think most bikes are going to be more capable than 99% of riders while I have no doubt it will tear you arms off and beat you to death with them it would have to be the best all round machine I've ever had.
(10-02-2015, 02:30pm)Troyanderson Wrote: I find it a bit funny when you pull up somewhere on it people just tend to look at you like your a bit mental for having one. They gather their children up and give it a wide birth as though it's going to bite them funny shit!!!!! But all jokes aside I've read all the stuff about them in magazines ect saying what a big bus it is and doesn't mix well with sport bikes. I think most bikes are going to be more capable than 99% of riders while I have no doubt it will tear you arms off and beat you to death with them it would have to be the best all round machine I've ever had.

You sound just like me 9 months ago.......
Yes Yes Yes
I an easing my self into it a bit haven't launched it yet but can honestly say I've only had it to 8-9 grand in second and third yet so far and not on the throttle stop yet it does take some strength to hold the big girl that's for sure most of the riding has been two up so far might have to sneak out to willowbank one night for a good thrash I bet I have a smile on my dial for the few days following that!!!!!
Still learning
I have 2 types of starts
1. veerry gently pull away Frown
2. But if I try to launch quick - Bounce all over the shop and occasionally stall Eek

Probably just need to go somewhere quiet and work on it.

Problem with that is ,once its rolling it's such a nice ride, straights, corners whatever, it seems a waste to stop. Very Happy
Well just my 2 cents, I have had the opportunity to ride 2 lightweight (225kg) busas with built engines (1441 and 1507) and I owned Rays' gen 1 off this forum with a built 1299 and it weighed 205kg!!! After riding those it makes a stock 1340 seem really slow. Not knocking stock engined busas but I've been poisoned by those 3 bikes and everything else seems slow now Idiot2
Gen 2's are lovely.

I've ridden a 187kg Busa track bike and a 230kg turbo Busa. Stock just doesn't feel right.

Gen 2 is smooth, and has a lot of whoosh. The turbo goes whoosh too!
Will someone please think of the licence's!

I always thought that was what the hump was for.....to stop you sliding off the back!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast