Pic (graphic dont click if u have no sense of humor)
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime! - old Chinese proverb!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
It's the old story but isn't it. It always the "they" word. Us VS so called "them" the badies..when in reality they are just humans like us that f****d up, like we all do some time in life.

Let's look at this from another perspective.

This is a real situation.
It's your son.
He tells you he f****d up and he is genuinely sorry. You believe what he says.
Would that change anything if it were the real situation?
just curious.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
If my son was using and importing heroin, he wouldn't get the opportunity to tell me anything.........I wouldn't be listening.
If my son was in this situation, yes, I would be terribly upset, but the law remains the law, and the conseqeunces are what they are.
What should we have a candle light vigil for next, murderers, rapists, rock spiders...........the deterrent is in the punishment.
Shoot the f*&^ing lot of them, and if you don't like the thought of some poor drug dealer writhing around in pain for up to 7 minutes as he slowly dies from a bullet wound, let's compromise, lethal injection will do.
Better still, hand them over to the families or to the public.
I don't understand that it's not valid.
In many sorry prob all cases a family member is involved. So I am asking would the attitude be the same if it were your son or daughter?
And I think we all know what that answer would be.
Yes we would have compassion as much as we hate what they had done.
And that is all that these protesters are doing, same thing, they are having compassion when it is the hardest to have.

All I am saying is it's worth thinking about.

I hate drugs with a passion. I have seen what heroin has done first hand to a family member. I get f*&^ing angry at drug dealers.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
I have a brother who is a heroin addict, and several friends as well.
It's not the fact that it's a drug dealer to me, it's the fact that it's that country's law.......
Don't cry and sook about it after the fact that you've been caught, simple.
There is no way I could condone the corporal or capital punishment of a fellow human being as punishment for mistakes or wrong doings BUT I have no hesitation to putting down a rabid homo sapien.... I know the difference between the 2 but a lot can't see it!
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
$2?
That's a bargain!