Better than an angel?
I have to ask Shredder, where was that 2nd last pic taken, the one on that open road?
Just a heads up.. my rear Angel broke traction under heavy breaking when a bellend in a Landcruiser decided, at the last momen,t that the exit he wanted was the one I was using...fortunately for me he stayed put in the little area between the lanes but the Camry in front of me thought he was going to come sailing out and braked so hard I had to do the same.

I dont know that any other tyre would not have done the same...but I would seriously now consider ABS as a good addition.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
I'm I'm Don't worry about the Eagles,if they can see you they'll move before you get there if they don't see you that's when you could hav a problem
(12-03-2015, 07:58pm)busarat Wrote: I'm I'm Don't worry about the Eagles,if they can see you they'll move before you get there if they don't see you that's when you could hav a problem

At the speeds we were doing out there anything could spell disaster.
Had to be on our toes at all times.
Actually had a front wheel lock up i just slowed down to allow for the eagles on the road having a feed
& was rolling to see if they were going to take off as there slow to get going when a roo shot out from the side & right across my path.

Seeing a water buffalo's ares hanging out of the scrub on the side of the road at warped speed was an eye opener
as well.

(12-03-2015, 07:39pm)shorty Wrote: I'd love to do the NT on my bike but those hoards of Eagles/kites, whatever on the side of the road scare crap out of me when I'm in a tin top (when they take off as you drive past) let alone on a bike! Your a better man than I mrShredder!

It was an awesome ride mate dont let fear stop ya
I would never have done it by myself, having a great bunch of mate to share the trip with
what made it unforgettable
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue