Batty's Tour of Tassie 2016 - 1/02 to 6/02
There was 3 days of rain but it was mostly patches (not covering whole State) so we would have gotten a free shower on 2 of those days LOL
BUT the temps were good and it wasn't windy so I would be happy doing it and I am a "fair weather" rider lol

Years ago I worked out there is at least 8000 klm of good riding roads in Tassie plus the many thousand of boring roads so I will have to get a lot more 20-30 minutes vids up to cover it all.

For me I think the busa is the PERFECT bike for these roads. Easy to get through the fun stuff and when you do find a few metres of straight road you have plenty of power to get around those annoying 4 wheeled contraptions that seem to be determined to slow you down.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
This vid seems to sum up everyone's experience when they finally get to ride our roads......

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

An excellent promotion for Tassie, one of my work mates just did 8 days over there on bikes with 6-7 other blokes and he told me it was F%#ken awesome and the roads were fantastic.
[Image: 32647a61-7be3-471b-86d7-d0d98f94cd5f_zpsipr8cakb.jpg]
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
You can always count me as in as long as Im above ground and got the bus Im there. Look forward in the next one.
PS. In your calculation allow for 'recliner passenger' coz Im finding those beds difficult to sleep on (engine rumble/buzz against the head) and recliner may be the better option of course Im only speaking for myself here.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
the recliners are CRAP mate... think of a plane chair and your gunna be close
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

A quick up-date....

Group boat tickets are $139+bike one way, if we get 16 then it drops to about $130+bike

Not exactly cheap but will guarantee price, a bed and everyone bunked together.

Another option is to get deposits then when sale comes up I buy all the tickets needed then ask for remainder of costs, accommodation can be sorted out seperately

OR... I just give dates and everyone sorts out their own boat

I am happy to organise ANY of the 3 above options BUT it's a 1 in ALL in type of thing.

PM me for further details
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

A comparison with boat is (without a sale on)
$129 + bike one way for shared cabin
$86 + bike one way for ocean recliner (if available on dates wanted)

NOTE: there is a huge Ulysses Club meeting in Tassie mid-late Feb 2016 so the boat will be filling up VERY fast (expected 5000 riders). Trying to get my tour for 1st weekend after Australia Day weekend.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I think that time of year they have double sailings meaning the two Spirits ( 1&2 ) are doing the crossing around the clock, which also means there is a departure in the morning and at night from thte Vic side. A couple of my bosses were Captains on there and I've asked about getting a discoun t on several occasions and no go unfortunately.
[Image: 32647a61-7be3-471b-86d7-d0d98f94cd5f_zpsipr8cakb.jpg]
Dave & Megs are in for the Batty tour