Batty's Tour of Tassie 2016 - 1/02 to 6/02
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Update.....

I noticed on the Spirit of Tas site that group bookings can attract a commission for agents. So based on this info I am going to try a few agents to see what their best group rate (15-20 ppl) will be.

Cheers
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Just booked for travel night sail 31st.Jan return 6 Feb. Cost all up $260. WTF? you may ask -
Its called a Birthday Special, book in the month of your birthday and get 25% off. You have had to be a registered member prior to booking. And wanna try the recliner this time as last time bed did me no good. I can arm chair sleep anywayz. So its $130 with bike each way with 25% birthday discount. 4 berth share wud be extra $50 for both ways.

Beat that suckers!
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Nice find Volvi I didn't know about the b'day specials... Everyone sing up to be a spirit member and remember you are all born in Feb lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Though I am not sure it's a big special... 129+58 each way for standard four birth shared... Is 387 return
260 +50+50 is 360 return... Def not 25% off there Volvi
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

260 + 50 for both ways thats $310 (+$25 each way). and not birthday for Feb but birthday month when you book for whatever date as per
https://www.spiritoftasmania.com.au/loya...y-special/
unless you cant access members page.

In case you cant see that link, heres the text;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
To help celebrate your birthday month we are offering you up to 25%* off any standard fares you book this month!
Ocean Recliners start from $77* each way and Twin Cabins start from just $124* per person each way.
We hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy this special gift from us.
Remember this offer expires at the end of this month and only applies to new bookings made since you became a Sailors Club member. Make sure you book now to take advantage of your birthday discount!
IMPORTANT: You can only access the offer from this page. To book, fill in your details on the left under the 'book online now' tab.
*Conditions apply. Member must be travelling on the booking. Discount applies to Flexi and Spirit passenger fares only. Discount not applicable to Child fares, Pensioner fares and Deluxe Cabins. Discount not valid with other special offers. A $5 booking fee per person each way applies when booking via the Customer Contact Centre and Terminal Service Desk.
Aaahhhh shows my minimal ne'er standing of the English language... Thank Volvi and let's face it, any saving is a good one lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Hey mate you bringing the 99 back down or gunna cruise it this year?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

probably more saving on twin cabin, regular price $186 birthday special $124 + $58 (bike same no discount) for bike each way.

nah def the double decker bus....99
(17-04-2015, 07:29pm)Volvi Wrote: Just booked for travel night sail 31st.Jan return 6 Feb. Cost all up $260. WTF? you may ask -
Its called a Birthday Special, book in the month of your birthday and get 25% off. You have had to be a registered member prior to booking. And wanna try the recliner this time as last time bed did me no good. I can arm chair sleep anywayz. So its $130 with bike each way with 25% birthday discount. 4 berth share wud be extra $50 for both ways.

Beat that suckers!

Seats are ok just take your bag on board so you can put under your foot rest so much more cumfy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
[quote='Batfink' pid='310799' dateline='1428755789']
Starting a list of attendees so I can start talking shop to accommodation people...
So far I think I got

YES
Franko
Wayne
Dave
Volvi
Dave & Meg
Paul
Ward & Kathy
Corbin
Scott
Heidi

Any update on the numbers Tony.....
Are we near the 16 yet.....monies burning a hole in my pocket. Yes

After waiting for replies and talking to several agents it seems none if them are willing to better the price Spirit has forgroup bookings ($140+bike one way).
You can save $11 each way by booking your own today LOL and even more if you're willing to sleep in a chair. So I will leave it up to each individual to arrange their own Bass Straight crossing... The dates are set at starting at Devonport on Monday 1st Feb 2016 and finishing back at Devonport on Saturday 6th Feb.....
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

be good to see ya in feb mate
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

As you book your boat tickets, or if you know you are a definite starter, can you please PM me with details of numbers and contact mobile. I would like to secure beds at each stop by end of May.

Looking forward to showing you some of the great Tassie roads and sights.

Cheers
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1