Tathra 2015 Dates
would like to make this one...the last one I made it to was the last one at Jindy when the boys had a big off the other side of Adaminaby.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Hi Rod / Bazza, I am going to be overseas on a cruise with my beloved for late Nov early December Rod. This is our 30th anniversary. I have been trying to move it around but it can't be moved.

I must apologise but this is an important year for us. Are you able to take over the reigns please?

I have booked a cabin (No 7) and paid for 1 night already should you want to take it over?

I have started work on the Tathra t shirts and happy to progress them if you are happy for me to do so?

Kind regards.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Bugger! I just realised that I'm crusing the pacific islands the first week end in December.
Biker
Is it on this year doesn't seem to be much interest ?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Yeah Busa Boy.....The 2015 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH is most definately still ON, and we'll be knocking up a rough attendance list very, very soon....can we be adding your name to it?!?
Probably a slightly different format to the usual - but LOTS of interesting and unusual stuff will be happening to keep everyone amused and entertained!!!
Yea me and the wife were planing to go how many numbers have u got roughly the last one I went to was at jindy it wasn't as good as previous ones there wasn't many there.
Not sure of the actual numbers that are booked just yet....we'll have a fairly good idea in about a week or so!!
Hope you and the missus can make it....I can confirm at this stage that both mine and Dales other halves are definate starters!!
We've got some really fun and interesting "activities" planned for the Friday night meet up in Frankie J's tourist park camp kitchen!!!
I have sent the graphics to the T Shirt builder, just haven't heard anything from him regarding price, sets ups etc. I'll ring him this week.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Bad news/good news ?
Just found out that my jobs finishing up - got the arse - ship's going back to Batam to lay up.
Good news is that I should now be able to get to Tathra!
Gotta sort myself out calendar wise, get some tyres - but is there any accomodation still available close by to our venue?
Rob