Numbers
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
No expert..they will come..read on other sites all these mods with race fuel and light weight oil..still struggled..also need it dynoed..brocks have a set up you can follow..but still..

Ecu..reflash removes restrictions..doesn't bring on hp
Ubi est Williams est via

[Image: bd2b8814-b7c2-42c7-8059-0811dae17364.png]
Nice break down.. I wouldn't waste my $$ on the PCV though.. better to get a proper flash done for components on bike

Those in the know might be able to answer this.. I was always led to believe that any rammed air system needed that airflow to get a correct dyno stats and from that site it looks like is was a static dyno with no extra's.. so do you or don;t you need to ram air to get right results??
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
did you know that the 2015 Euro model is rated as stock with 194hp and 155kW ??

As I stirred up shit on another forum I did some fact checking against an R1 LOL it came in at 203hp with 94kW hahahahahahaaa

Yes the busa is KING OF TORQUE in the supersports... and that means while other might be able to show more ponies they will take forever getting up to full speed because the torque isn;t there to pull them through
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

if you want grunt get more cc , did a 1441 conversion on a mates B King in Feb, very noticable difference in power ,
he says he revs it out less now as it just short shifts and pulls , makes for lazy riding
an exhaust on a bigbore would get you close to 200 and gain heaps of mid range
Don't get it tuned for max HP. Get it tuned to run smoother through out the whole rev range, the bike will be much nicer to ride. You don't need a Power commander, you can flash tune the original ECU.
hey shorty...

did you know your busa is already putting out nearly 200hP??

check out these figures
http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/s...r%2011.htm

if thats right (and no reason why it isn't) then some slip on cans and a flash will easily put you over the 200 mark LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(29-04-2015, 01:14pm)Batfink Wrote: hey shorty...

did you know your busa is already putting out nearly 200hP??

check out these figures
http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/s...r%2011.htm

if thats right (and no reason why it isn't) then some slip on cans and a flash will easily put you over the 200 mark LOL

That article said 194hp at the crankshaft or around 175hp at the rear wheel. With a dyno tune and a more free flowing exhaust you may get 185hp at the rear wheel. The biggest gain will be losing the weight from the std mufflers!
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
Damn you mozzie.... You made me read instead of scan lol

I wonder if that's how they rate all these litre bikes? The R1 is supposedly 200hp but I can't find reference to output location.... I guess the production line can easily test a motor output but doubt it would dyno a full bike!
Reminds me of a Top Gear episode where they were allowed in the Maclaren production factory (or was a shoe of amazing factories??) and other than remembering that you could literally eat off the floor there was also the bit where they tested EACH motor solo... Pipes glowing red and motor revving its ring off LOVED IT!!!!!!
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(28-04-2015, 04:34pm)Batfink Wrote: Those in the know might be able to answer this.. I was always led to believe that any rammed air system needed that airflow to get a correct dyno stats and from that site it looks like is was a static dyno with no extra's.. so do you or don;t you need to ram air to get right results??

On the Busa there are maps which enrichen the fuel air mixture above certain calculated speeds thus compensating the afr for the extra air being rammed in at higher speeds. On a dyno without simulated rammed air the bike would run rich, thus losing power. On the buggies we would lean off the ram air compensation maps as they were geared lower and would not reach the required ram air speeds.
Thanks Camel.. I thought as much but I don;t trust my mind these days LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1