Let them back in to Australia?
No! they will be let back in because powers at be are too soft.

but NO, we should not let them back.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
If your talking about "apparent" Oz residents that have flown to a country to fight on the side that is anti Ozland.....?
FVCK NO!!!

In fact cancel their passport, if they weren't born here then revoke their residency, if they were then cancel their citizenship AND place them in the watch/kill list for CIA, ASIS, ASIO, DIO, INTCEN... And any other fiendly intelligence and enforcement agencies!

You go fight with any group that WANTS to kill Ossies then you are exhumed from our Country in every sense
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
They want to try to show idiots why joining these groups is bad... What about severe, total and mortal consequences that is NOT reversable?
Fvck this "let's talk" shyt
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

As Pauline Hanson said, why let them back in and send them to Jail ,keep them out and send them straight back, they will only try to poison the weak minded here in Oz!!.
[Image: 32647a61-7be3-471b-86d7-d0d98f94cd5f_zpsipr8cakb.jpg]
(20-05-2015, 07:29pm)Lesabre1 Wrote: As Pauline Hanson said, why let them back in and send them to Jail ,keep them out and send them straight back, they will only try to poison the weak minded here in Oz!!.

Send them to Indon with a few kilos of 'h'. Just make a call first - that'll f**k em!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
I never could work out how they do let these people back into the country to be put into our jails or go through the courts.
But maybe they need to be proven guilty first?

In any case if there is concrete evidence that they have been fighting over there then no they shouldn't be allowed back in.
I don't think the dogooders are just wanting to let terrorists back into the country I think they are trying to make sure that wrong people are not locked out of the country on stuff that cannot be proven as fact.
For instance I would presume that some people have reasons to go to these countries to see family etc.

It's not always cut and dry folks, as much as we would like to fix all these issues with just a few bullets bombs etc, it's being proven that it just ain't that simple, and that's why we are ALL getting FRUSTRATED...deeper thought and actions are needed.

Simply saying blow em up, shoot em etc just doesn't cut it any more.
We need to look into these things and why people are doing what they are doing, it's the only way.
It's the hard way but wars have not solved much and round and round we go.

One man's thoughts here.
We need to look at the big picture...
http://www.complexproblems.in/Terrorism.htm

Quote:
Terrorist groups need a lot of money to maintain and grow manpower. Whatever way we see, terrorism is living because of huge inflow of money. It is like water for a tree. Somehow if the world cuts off all the sources of income of terrorist groups, terrorism disappears. If terrorism dies, all the countries that are affected by terrorism start developing similar to the small trees living under the shade of a big tree. When the big tree dies, the small trees living below the big tree start growing.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Did I see on TV a guy that is self confessed to fighting with terrorist groups now pleading to come home?? That was what I was thinking of when I answered Pete. Yes some people have a legit reason for travelling to some countries that is not terrorist activity focused. But if they are proven (and that can be done outside of our Country) to be guilty of terrorist activities then fvck em!!!

It would be great if these groups used legit money trails then it would be easy to focus on the money and stop it.. but unfortunately this lovely thing called the internet has made that impossible.. terrorists are not like a tree requiring water they are more like a huge paddock of blackberries... each individual plant (cell) not needing much water and surviving by it's self. finding all the minute trickles of water to kill that one plant would be a huge accomplishment.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(21-05-2015, 01:48pm)Batfink Wrote: Did I see on TV a guy that is self confessed to fighting with terrorist groups now pleading to come home?? That was what I was thinking of when I answered Pete. Yes some people have a legit reason for travelling to some countries that is not terrorist activity focused. But if they are proven (and that can be done outside of our Country) to be guilty of terrorist activities then fvck em!!!

It would be great if these groups used legit money trails then it would be easy to focus on the money and stop it.. but unfortunately this lovely thing called the internet has made that impossible.. terrorists are not like a tree requiring water they are more like a huge paddock of blackberries... each individual plant (cell) not needing much water and surviving by it's self. finding all the minute trickles of water to kill that one plant would be a huge accomplishment.

Yeah, and I reckon we should bar anyone who cannot spell Australia....oh, wait...
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

I was going to sarcastically say something about that too but thought I would cop it. lol
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
S..T..R..A..Y..I..A ??
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Well, you might have and I might yet cop it...but I couldn't help myself :)
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Let them back...use them for fertiliser
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast