Let them back in to Australia?
I see the hero uno the one with his kids holding severed heads, wants to come back to Straya for some R&R.. Nice.
Cancel his OZland passport and that fo his kids too.. and wife if she went with him.. put him on the CIA hitlist WITH a bounty on his head..

make sure all these limp dick idiots realise that if they want to do this shit then are are NOT EVER welcome back... I was taught that you have to sleep in the bed you made!!

So sick of liberal do-gooders finding any reason to excuse what people do.... you f*** up you pay
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Big problems ahead i fear in this country...
Let them in I say...then ruthlessly brainwash them to hate all terrorist.... send them back complete with suicide bomb to detonate amongst their tosser terrorist pals.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Photo 
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=51e_1442382447&comments=1

The comments section says it all.
hey jam... I have no issue with anyone having a belief. But just like you ANY radical needs removing from both society and media.
All religions are just a ploy for power, giving power to followers in the form of feeling superior and supplying unlimited power to the leaders if the "faith" is strong enough.
Over the ages different religions gain dominance and when that dominance starts to wain, or change, there will be a dramatic, often violent, social shift. And for Australia... it's social infrastructure was formed and constrained by an aristocratic, middle aged, white christian males and our social ideal is still based in that form. As individuals we might be different but our social conscience is still that aristocratic idiom.
Yes we should accept different, and yes we do need to change but NO we should never accept violence, even in the form of self harm, as an acceptable trait for any wanting to be part of our society. But while the worlds cameras, or even a phone camera is on them and they think the world is watching then it will continue. Kind of like a black 5 minutes of fame.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Won't happen here hey!!.Being tolerant is one thing having this s$&t rammed down our throats by the green left wing is another!
[Image: F10XNes.jpg]

Hatred and fear IS the answer.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
haha
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here