Let them back in to Australia?
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
Bye.
I have learnt a few things lately and am making some big changes to myself.
One is minding my own business and not pushing my beliefs onto anyone.
All it does is separate you from others and get you depressed and frustrated.
Respect everyone's opinion and remember that EVERYONE will NEVER agree with you.
We are ALL different individuals.
Worth thinking about.
Peace everyone
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
When all else fails reference the rules of the forum. In this case I think rule 2.g may apply....

1. This forum may contain content and language that you may personally find offensive.

1. You are wholly responsible for your decision to continue to participate on this forum in cases where this content is allowed to remain (ie: no S&R breach applies or where an appropriate warning is provided.)
    2. This forum caters for a mature audience and assumes all participants are at least 18 years old. This cannot be policed and you are personally responsible for your decision to participate.
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
(03-02-2017, 06:35pm)shorty Wrote: When all else fails reference the rules of the forum. In this case I think rule 2.g may apply....

1. This forum may contain content and language that you may personally find offensive.

1. You are wholly responsible for your decision to continue to participate on this forum in cases where this content is allowed to remain (ie: no S&R breach applies or where an appropriate warning is provided.)
    2. This forum caters for a mature audience and assumes all participants are at least 18 years old. This cannot be policed and you are personally responsible for your decision to participate.
  2. Clap
London :( now just waiting for another one here.. But dont worry the PM is going to put more AFP
around Parliament House and put teh rest on hi alert , makes me feel so much better. How about prevention is better then cure???
@wabow
This site tries to NOT be like the spineless government or interfering do-gooders or even the extreme right/left by allowing it's members to express their point of view openly. However it will intervene if when expressing thier views member step over the line by personally attacking other members through aggressive wording (insults, bullying, harassing, etc.).

Unlike the Americas our Country doesn't enjoy a specific freedom of speech section to our constitution and every citizen/organisation can be sanctioned by the Government if they are seen to be inciting violence or civil disobedience. So I suggest if you are that concerned about individual comments here feel free to report them as I would if I deemed it necessary.

So in expressing my opinion about your most recent comments I try to not come across as brow beating you (we all have the right to our own opinions) and I expect you to do the same about my comments. This way we can gain some understanding of others points of view without being entangled in it.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I dont believe a loan wolf,,this is bullshit!!! The only way a wolf becomes alone , is when he leaves the bloody pack of wolves,simple,
thats why they will arrest plenty who was associated with the peace of garbage that killed these innocent people .
Delete my account please.