I saw today
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
Im with u shorty..ride past many busas..just a nod...good to pull over and chat..

Or else bad busa brakes))
On last Saturday morning I saw a copper headed toward Beerwah from the woodford end they still catch my eye every time
I'm out deep in the Hawkesbury Region -back of Windsor NSW- Riding a Full white (with blue) 09
I do the trip in to parramatta down Windsor Rd about 2-3 times a week or so..... don't see many busa's ... lots of other stuff always looking to get bragging rights but meh they are no match .....just the way I like it !!!

you can feel them internally fist pumping the air as I let em roll away from the lights ....Then comes the demoralised slump in the saddle as they peak second and the shiny busa slides effortlessly past ... Oh how I LOVE my BUSA !!!!
it's the torque that is so friggen great... got a LOT of big hills around here and last ride I did with a R1 it was a play up a 1 mile hill at about 12% incline. watched him play with 1st,2nd and 3rd(??) as I sat behind him in first until I got bored and took off... at 3/4 of the hill I grabbed second and held on. I think the speedo said 125 at change LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!