All Bike Drag Meeting - Willowbank 5 July 2015
$80 is a bit steep compared to the test and flog or a street meet
Street meets and test and tunes are $45 and go for about 4 hours. You get about 20 bikes and 80 cars. There are several delays with oil downs and cars shitting themselves on the track.

This meeting will be bikes only. There will be a lot of good quick bikes that you would rarely see at a street meet or test and tune. I'm told there will be a couple of top fuel bikes testing or putting on a show. There is camping the night before if you desire. It has been supported by at least one bike shop so far, Speedy's Motorcycles.

$80 is reasonable entry for an all day meeting. This will probably go to about 5pm.

For comparison at Willowbank, a QDRC round costs $90, the Nostalgia meet $100 and the Winternationals cost $360 entry.
Well who else is going for a squirt???
80USR - ( AKA ) - Mark

Bones Heal
Chicks Dig Scars
Pain is Temporary
Glory is Forever
Evel Knievel
Biker
Flyer for event

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heavy clutch springs done
Smaller front sprocket done
Serviced ready to go it should be a bit of fun!!!
Great day, plenty of quick Hayabusas there.
Had some fun for sure could of done with a few more runs only two qualifying runs was a bit piss poor. It's hard to get these big girls off the line quick best 60 ft was only 2.1 first time at the strip with it so a bit of room for improvement there. Wheelies are a bit of fun but not very fast. I was talking to a bloke there with a gen 2 I was asking him about getting it off the line and how he did it, a new clutch every three to five meetings he said far out !!!!!! That's keen
There was plenty of time to have that third qualifier. Hopefully they will recognise that and include it next time. My son runs 17/48 on his gen 2 and I run 16/45 on my gen 1. Saves the clutches a bit.
Yeah I went to 16 tooth front like it the extra zap on the road is nice. I do a lot of two up riding so suites me well

Attached Files
.jpg   Chris.jpg (Size: 101.62 KB / Downloads: 49)
I did yeah I was actually looking at the screen I reckon that will be the next edition to mine. Your son had a bit of a Mohawk pritty tall fellow?