BUSA PIC OF THE MONTH - JUNE
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Here goes my Bike
http://s288.photobucket.com/user/Kozzo1/...y.jpg.html
[Image: DSC01454_zps8yoccccy.jpg]
[Image: 20150419_094247_zpsy9j5qyva.jpg]
[Image: 9DOzn4k.jpg]
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
I don't want to sound like a wanker, but keep in mind that the pictures you submit are with the intention of going into a calendar.
I have seen some really nice bikes that I would vote for IF the backgrounds were half reasonable.
Take Iano's pic above, nice scene and setting, but it would be better if the bike was slightly more of a feature and he had waited for the car to be out of sight, but still better than a brick wall or roller door in the background.

Just my 2c worth. (You can start to crucify the messenger now)
There you go. No roller door

[Image: b4_zps6c7a36b7.jpg]
I understand where you are coming from Lucky, but each to their own and in the end it's the active members here that choose the best picture. And to date I think the choices have been great (just pick MINE more people lol)
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I suppose I am trying to offer constructive criticism to help peoples chances of getting selected.
I have hundreds of pictures of my bike that I wouldn't submit knowing that not everyone wants to see my kids, animals or back yard.
As I said, I am not out to hurt peoples feelings, just making some suggestions.
Suggest away mate.. nothing wrong with some fresh perspectives
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 118.36 KB / Downloads: 237)
I hope I haven't put anyone off also kozzo....I'm sure most members of this forum are made of sterner stuff though....
Either way, I suspect that either iano's or pan's photo's above will be fighting it out this month.
Both look really good.
I am happy my little FB rant has gotten so many more people involved. Last month we had a total of 13 votes for April's pic and by half way through had about 2 pictures submitted for May....

now only 4 days old and we got 5 pics already and last I saw already 14 people had placed a vote
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Its all good batfink..I hope we get alot more photos in.

(04-06-2015, 05:58pm)kozzo Wrote: Its all good batfink..I hope we get alot more photos in.

All good luck..you are right..but always good to see the photos come in