Buy a gen II or wait?
Question 
Hi all

Am facing a tough decision.

I sold my 2011 busa in 2013 and am now seriously starting to miss it.

Am so close to just buying a 2015 but for one, this years colours don't do it for me.

Secondly, all these rumours about busa III makes me want to wait an see what happens.

Does anyone know how likely a busa 3 is this year? When is official news likely to be released?

Thanks for any info
I wouldn't be expecting a new busa until late 16 or even 17... No facts to back it up just a general feeling lol I think Suzuki is putting all their resources into the superbikes.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Alot of American rumors..thats it...new bike new name..but they are rumors

(07-06-2015, 08:00pm)kozzo Wrote: Alot of American rumors..thats it...new bike new name..but they are rumors
My own opinion hope im wrong..busa has been an Idol amongst bikes..not much more they can do to it..and they haven't really..new cocept will come new bike..and new market of riders..not all 40 to 50 year olds..america has now brought a new brand v6 sports cruiser designde for old men who want speed.
From what I've been reading,.....and I do a lot of reading!!! and the research I've been gathering and the sneaky questions I've been getting answers on (through Suzuki) , the GenIII Busa will be most likely be unveiled at the Milan bike show November this year for a dealership sale in late 2016 early 2017....same as the new GSXR1000 redevelopment. It's highly likely and very possible that the new Busa will also be the last with no further development after this.

I was all set to buy the new 2015 GSXR1000 a month ago...but then applied for a new savings account as I know I'm going to need some serious cash to buy what Suzuki will be releasing in 2016/2017 and I will put every cent I've got to get one (of each!)
Very interesting

Well a new savings account might be the best option for now :)

Cheers