Road 4's
All bullshit aside who is using them. Mileage is good already know about that but how is the grip. I have a pilot power 2 on the front now that inspires plenty of confidence never give it a thought and a road 3 on the rear no problems there either. Tyre sales man is telling me I would never find the limits of a road 4 but my neighbour admitly is on a much lighter bike gsxr 600 reckons it scared the crap out of him more than once by letting go. Just after honest opinion don't like throwing money away I would be pissed if I shelled out for these and they were crap
Was gonna put them on my bike but ended up putting on pr3
Everyone was telling me better mileage from pr3 so got them.
Best tyre for longevity and grip as far as I'm concerned
I use PR4's and have not experienced the tires letting go at all. The only time I've actually felt them slip is when the tire needs replacing or I'm being ham-fisted with the throttle
I use the bike/tires for commuting and VERY spirited rides. You can definitely find the edge of the tire without it letting go.
(Note: I'm using PR4's, not the PR4 GT's)
G'day
I ride like a granny (only fair - I am one) but I find the PR4 very comfortable and loads of grip. My opinion only...
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Thank you fellas might give them a go
Forget the Pilot Road 3 or 4, I went with Pirelli Angel GT (A). Loving the grip and hopefully the longevity. I do heaps of commuting to work but also like to push it out on hte Oxley Highway. I love the feel and so far no complaints. Now I just have to do something about the Gen 1 Brakes!