Hayabusabike 2013
watch the screw on the left side front of the pyramid hugger, lost mine after a few hundred k's. starting to look like mine =) and yeap on the powerbronze. I found the one I got from the dealer as a freebie was a piss poor fit, I never managed to get it on, I ended up double bubble and zero gravity in smoke, awesome fit, first go.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
Noice tank wrap(bagster) did you get it on line?
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(25-06-2014, 07:28pm)Corpsedealer Wrote: Noice tank wrap(bagster) did you get it on line?

Hey buddy, no I ended up getting it from suzuki who got it from Carlyle Tyres in Sydney. It's funny I rang Carlyle Tyres originally because they're the importers and they said they won't sell to the public. However I just got on ebay and bought the "rider" bag. Bought it from Carlyle Tyres online store :)
Should be here next week.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Hey mate congrats on a nicely modded bike.I have the same bike in the same colour scheme also.
Ill post pics once my exhaust is fitted.
Im thinking of doing the grab rail mod.Can you post pics up close so i can possibly get it done locally please

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 30.54 KB / Downloads: 199) Hey buddy I'll take some pics and send them through. I got CORPSDEALER to do mine. I sent it to him and he was kind enough to do it for me. Check some of the gen2 posts because there is some pics that CORPSDEALER put up that shows everything.
Cheers mate.Will do
Look at dumping the TRE and getting a re-flash. It will make things a whole lot better.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
TRE? Hmmm, I vaguely remember those.
Woody, I've got your model in white and I'm strongly considering your mods, ie pipes, seat and Bagster but in my colour of course. Can you give me a bit of direction re what model pipes you running and what brand of gel seat is pictured. PS, dig the mod to the grab handle......very original.
......if in doubt, power out. If unsure, give it more!
Hey mick cheers buddy. The pipes are yoshimura R77's. The gel seat is just the suzuki gel seat.

With the pipes, I originally wanted carbon TRS style pipes but they're are not listed for 13' models. They're ok for the 12' models. I don't know what the difference would be.

I've made arrangements with camel to have a look at the Busa.

I've done the grab rail mod for most of the busa's I've had however CORPSDEALER was kind enough to do this one for me.

I have changed it back to the normal hump now because the boss(wife) now sits on the back of the GSX1400.

Woody
Looked at doing the hump mod on my flying bee but then decided not to as it takes less than 5 minutes to undo/do 4 bolts to convert. As I will never be "carrying" the rear seat if it's not on there's no need to do a road side change either.
any slip-ons designated for the 08 onwards will fit each model as far as I know. The only diff with the L3+ is the addition of ABS. I am sure someone will point it out if I am wrong LOL
I will however be doing the hump mod where it becomes extra storage (an inverted glove box), I am also thinking of making a "frame" attachment for holding soft panniers off panels and upright pack that uses the pillion seat lock. And I am yet to install the electric rear unlock button LOL but I will

and BTW.. make sure you replace the hollow rear frame bolts with something a bit more substantial
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!

.jpg   IMG_0175.JPG (Size: 118.74 KB / Downloads: 110)

Just removed those long lugs off the footpegs and replaced them with the GSX1400 ones. Looks better i rekon.

I dont lean it over far enough to grind them down Very Happy

woody
Just thought id show some new dynojet additions to the big girl.
The screen is for "w@nk" value only. Im not techy enough to mess with the settings.

.jpg   18072015 (1).JPG (Size: 111.56 KB / Downloads: 57)
.jpg   18072015 (4).JPG (Size: 135.95 KB / Downloads: 56)