New tyres going on..
Set of Angel GT's getting fitted friday..Spend saturday breaking them in, then group ride sunday!
Service done today, and i just cleaned the chain as best i can with only a side stand. I hear the road a calling 😀

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
I'm eager to hear some more feed back on the Pirelli's.....they're becoming quite popular.
Take care Saturday, let it rip Sunday.
(22-07-2015, 03:47pm)Lucksafortune2000 Wrote: I'm eager to hear some more feed back on the Pirelli's.....they're becoming quite popular.
Take care Saturday, let it rip Sunday.
I'm getting a set of the Angel gt's on Friday.. A mate who rides like a demon on a gsx1250 loves them.

Sent from the Interweb
I put a set on by beast 2 weeks ago. Have not looked back.....very happy!
Please keep up the review guys, @Mikey108 & @grapyono , as I am looking at some new shoes for the BEE before I head to WA in Nov... I think I can squeeze out another 500 k before I se canvas on the BTs yet lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Will do.. Be good if someone who has just fited the Mich Road 4's could update on here as well.

Sent from the Interweb
I have the GT's...had them for quite a while and to date the rear has broken traction twice now. This may be due to me losing a fair bit of weight combined with the front suspension maybe being a bit soft making the rear lighter under hard braking??

The tyre seems to squirm more than actually skid....perhaps I am braking too hard on the rear...both occasions were due to arseholes in cars being arseholes in cars...maybe this a a good quality of the tyre not actually skidding and causing loss of control?

Also the front seems to have squared off a bit on the treads

On the road in general I have no problems with cornering at speed so who knows?

All in all I will be going back to Bridgestone Battleax's they have some new ones supposedly for heavier bikes...T30 and another for hyper sports bikes.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
I'm running the pilot 4's and have done just over 4000kms on them and I am quite impressed with the overall handling and wear rate. I'm really impressed with the handling in the wet and the lack of time required to get heat into them before twisting on the happy handle. Looking forward to seeing how many kays I get from them.
^^^ Same here, the p/road 4's are a great tyre. I commute as well as weekend blasts and they handle most things you throw at them.
I got sick of replacing rubber every 5000 , gets expensive when you do a lot of K's.

Before I went with the 4's I went through a few sets of 3's as well.
The 4's seem to be a little better in the wet.
Pilot Road 4's have done 12,000kms, best tyre I have used in the wet and good in the dry. The tyres still look like they have another 4-5000kms left. Had Pilot Road 3's previously and loved them but the PR4's are better. I changed out the PR3's after doing 12,000kms(looked like they had 1-2000kms left) as I was heading down to Phillip Island last year.
You guys are making the Pilot 4 sound great but it could help i someone could give a comparason against another tyre, pros n cons?
(22-07-2015, 02:07pm)Mikey108 Wrote: Set of Angel GT's getting fitted friday..Spend saturday breaking them in, then group ride sunday!
Service done today, and i just cleaned the chain as best i can with only a side stand. I hear the road a calling ?

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

Buy yourself a rear stand from Kaneg....I've got front & rear, makes life heaps easier!
Whaddya mean there's no bourbon left????
Scary Wtf
I have had my Pirelli Angel GT's on for 2k. Still very happy. I know if I do lots of straight line runs I will most likely square them off so the new policy.....I only accelerate on corners......makes for a fun day! Pi_freak
Got to replace a rear for WA and thinking of going with the cheaper Bt016 or similar. The front is fine and would prefer to set it up for a set replacement next time?
Just got to be able to handle the straights of WA in Nov then the twisties of Tassie in Feb lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!