Pirreli Angles GT on going road test
Just picked up the Busa with a brand new set of Angle GT's... Immediately did a 90k round trip to Noosa and back via Eumundi and the highway. The busa has a whole new feel to it, seems alot lighter in the corners and the bike just rolls into the corners nicely. Tomorrow will be spending more time breaking them in, but at this point I'm very happy with them and looking forward to seeing what they can do!!

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Time will tell..

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
[Image: 663136992e00728ea6b9cf19ffd51f1d.jpg]

Sent from the Interweb

400ks traveled to break them in. Loving the grip and confidence.

Sent from the Interweb
Well I've now done 700 k's on the new Angle GT's.. Have found myself more then comfortable doing twice + the recommended cornering speed, which was always a bit of a mental issue for myself after my crash back in the early days ... So still a thumbs up for these tires!!
Sent from the Interweb

Sent from the Interweb
Any update on these tyres now that they've been on a while?
Been riding on mine for near on 3k. Loving the grip and the wear is minimal. Oxley Highway is still a buzz even without super sticky rosso. I will definitely replace my Angel GT with another set!
(08-09-2015, 07:18pm)grapyono Wrote: Been riding on mine for near on 3k. Loving the grip and the wear is minimal. Oxley Highway is still a buzz even without super sticky rosso. I will definitely replace my Angel GT with another set!

I need to make up my mind by Friday.
Here's a pic of my rear Battlax after 4,417km's.
Very poor I reckon...
This is ridden mainly through the hills too, not boring straight roads.

Sometimes I hate this website.
I'm not computer illiterate, but I find it really bloody hard to do stuff on here, like paste an " F"ing picture.

(08-09-2015, 08:26pm)Lucksafortune2000 Wrote: [quote='grapyono' pid='313360' dateline='1441703895']
Been riding on mine for near on 3k. Loving the grip and the wear is minimal. Oxley Highway is still a buzz even without super sticky rosso. I will definitely replace my Angel GT with another set!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well that doesn't not look great!