Poll: AHC Hoodie
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OH YEAH MUMMA GET ME ONE NOW
83.33%
15 83.33%
INTERESTED BUT PRICE IS AN ISSUE
16.67%
3 16.67%
ARE YOU MAD, WHO WOULD WANT THIS?
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Club Hoodie
Heart 
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Yep, I'm keen. Consider me speakin up.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I found many sites that would sell me cheap assed single coloured hoodies and I was interested... But I have always had the idea of a custom coloured hoodie.......
Main colour is body of hoodie
2nd colour is sleeves and hood

For a AHC Hoodie I want quality!

As long as it doesn't cost a fortune lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Also, for a very personal reason... Years ago Just Jeans sold some wind cheaters at a ridiculous price, these were not the normal fleece cotton but a looped cotton. Very warm and wind resistant but God help you if you got them wet.... Heavier than wool lol
I bought 5 of them and over the years they went from best, to better, to yard, to why, to rags...
So I want a heavy duty, looped cotton, AHC, embroidered, dual coloured, HayBusa hoodie lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Interested!
So what's taking you sooooo long I thought you would have had a design up by now Pi_tongue ...

I think the Kanji with Hayabusa on the tail is to go or is the one on the sleeve going to have that if that's the case maybe a Big Arse Kangi on the Back anyway food for thought.

So there you go I've said my 2 cents worth and would have to say Keen, one for the WA Busa Run Thanks we can rub it in to the others and get some more sales going... Very Happy

Cheers Rev004
Interested
Ubi est Williams est via

[Image: bd2b8814-b7c2-42c7-8059-0811dae17364.png]
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Yes yes, that looks great to me!
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
probably be interested in a black one
2013 Yellow and black thanks!
[img][Image: images_zpsphkcl5pm.png][/img]
Just trying to sort out some hiccups with the hoodie for now....

to get unbrushed fleece (looped cotton) you need to buy a roll, so for now I am only looking at heavy duty fleecy cotton.

it also seems that fleecy cotton only come in a few select colours, so we are thinking outside the box to get the unusual colours like bronze, gold, jaffa (one process will actually give a metallic version of something close to those colours)... There are a couple of ways to do this just waiting to find out costs for each way.

the first supplier I started talking to was fine to help create the hoodie and even make a sample but then she said she can only do bulk orders after that so I have found another supplier that is happy to do single tops once we have the colours sorted.

I know this is taking longer than I wanted, and you probably expected but making a unique, and then repeatable, garment isn't simple and I can't sow LOL

Will keep you all in the loop
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Bring it on