Tathra 2015 T Shirt from FrankOh
They look great I'll take 2, one xxxL, one xxL blue and white for both

Thanks
Hello all, Peter from the T Shirt shop has advised he is ready for numbers and sizes, Anyone who is interested - thius is the time to tell us as I will be ordering from this list.

Thanks all.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Don't know about pricing, the more we get to order the less we'll pay. So get aboard and get some numbers on the board please guys. We make no money out of this, selling to you for what we pay.

Kind regards.

Max
2 XL white if possible?
Rob
Same colour chart as last year I think guys. Was damned good some of the strange colour combinations you guys came up with! lol
(23-09-2015, 08:06pm)David Wrote: Yep that's a cool t

Mad max I'll snap 1 of them up

Size please Dave?

Max
We only have orders for 19 Tathra T Shirts guys. Makes it difficult but lets go ahead anyway. Are you able to wait until I get sizes from the guys who have not pout their sizes down? I am flying to Hawaii with Sweet Mary tomorrow arvo for a week time is going to beat us as we'll be away over a week.

They will cost a bit more as we haven't had a lift in prices ever so we've been getting them at $25 delivered for years. With these small numbers I can see the price being higher just because of the artwork that has to be done to Frank-Ohs original art to get it into print.

Thoughts?

Max
TeamCazBaz is still keen to purchase, either way it works out!!
Flying out in a few hours and still waiting on sizes mate. We'll still get them but will probably not make Tathra? I'll be mailing them I'd say.

Hope you all can handle that.

Cheers

Max
Good things are worth waiting for Max. Did you get my order for an XL in black sent through by Brett ??
Yeah I'll take 2 in XL black please.
We have the pricing in guys. $25 each is cost price including GST. I will add postage to your post code with Australia Post and charge you accordingly.

Can you please reply with a postal code and snail mail address so I can post them to you after your money has cleared my account please?

Sorry this is all arse about face but with my trip overseas and my physical challenges at the moment, thi is the only way we can do it. I tried to palm this off to a couple of other members who didn't want to participate. My apologies all around.

Kind regards.

Max
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .