Re Calendar rule
For those interested in knowing.. the calendar has already gone through some changes based on ideas brought forward and supported over the past year

firstly, was the rule of No photo editing has been relaxed to allowing minimal editing. Basically as long as the editing doesn't dramatically change the colour/look of the bike or the scene (sorry simmo but your JC busa riding on water was just a tad to much editing LOL but it was fun to see it there) it's okay. So taking out some power poles, trees, fences to promote the topic of the picture, the busa, is okay to me. And if anyone thinks a picture that has been submitted and accepted for voting has been edited to much then YOU are all free to voice your concerns.

secondly, it has been raised and I have received further support for the runner up of each month to automatically be submitted in the following month. However this will exclude that member from posting a new picture for that following month (only 1 submission per member per month). If they want a different picture submitted we can always remove the one rolled over, but that is the submitter's choice.

as for the future, I think if we are constantly getting close, or hitting our 20 submission limit each month then adding something like excluding the previous months winner from submitting will definitely be looked at to encourage others.

How about this idea......

To make things easier for people to keep track of who has won past months I could pin a list of monthly winners names to top?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
final comment close facebook page for pictures and comments with a link ,simple open link brings you here an makes forum work again
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
G'day
Sounds good to me...
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus