Standard or Double Bubble Screen?
I must admit that I had a bar riser on my earlier busa and helibars on my current one so I naturally sit higher. This means I need to really duck down (yard with a beer gut lol) to transverse through the turbulent stage to being behind the screen, even with a do oe bubble
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Powerbronze

(02-10-2015, 07:35pm)kozzo Wrote: Powerbronze

Sorry tried to download picture

Sorry tried to download picture

That's ok . I've just googled Powerbronze and Zero Gravity.
I bought a cheap Chinese one off Ebay for about $20. Looks very similar to your pic. I figure if it's no good, I'd just buy another one. I still get buffeted on standard or double bouble, but the screens cause buffetting at different spots. The standard screen causes buffeting from the upper chest upwards and is a pain above $1.60. At $2.20 it's very uncomfortable and you don't want to go faster. The double bubble causes buffetting at a higher level (around my head) but the double bubble is definetly better at $1.60. Maybe you should buy a couple of different height cheap screens and test out which suits best. By the way I'm about 6'1".
i bought an irridium cheap chinese double bubble screen ,no problems at any speed ,love how it sends the air over my helmet not into my visor,
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
My choice quality wise would be Puig or Zero Gravity but I would have no problem putting a genuine suzuki screen on my bike, I liked the Gen 2 screen on my Gen 1.
(04-10-2015, 11:27pm)mozzie26 Wrote: My choice quality wise would be Puig or Zero Gravity but I would have no problem putting a genuine suzuki screen on my bike, I liked the Gen 2 screen on my Gen 1.

That's interesting Mozzie, for some reason I assumed Gen1 and Gen2 screen would not be compatible.
Do you have a pic of it?
This is a Gen 2 screen on my Ex Gen1.

Here is the Zero Gravity double bubble on my Gen2.

MRA (Germany) was always the best I reckon, no longer available. They have eyelets. Still got it on my bike.

[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.