bad miss
My 99 has a bad miss all through rev range even mchanic is stumped ive fully cleaned fuel system new pump injectos etc spark seems fine according to mechanic 175 psi each Cylinder tappets good new battery code says coo got us stumped any ideas we have run out and 100 dollars an hr for mechanic to search with no idea
if it helps here is a copy of my 99 manual

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B67Bu6L...sp=sharing
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Thanks ive got a hard copy of factory manual even let mechanic use it
something silly like kinked fuel lines?
I was ready to torch my 99 after Tathra. Tried everything , cost me a fortune in fuel filters, plugs, etc etc - long miserable story ! - eventually turned out to be loose connector on power commander. Looked ok but wasn't seating properly.
(02-10-2015, 09:28pm)captainrob Wrote: I was ready to torch my 99 after Tathra. Tried everything , cost me a fortune in fuel filters, plugs, etc etc - long miserable story ! - eventually turned out to be loose connector on power commander. Looked ok but wasn't seating properly.

Im about to do the same it happened at tathra a few weeks ago mine is standard as far as i know no pc
I would still check the ECU connector...and all the others...even if they look OK...pull em apart and reconnect.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Have you changed your plugs? I often find Hayabusas tend to eat them. They'll spark outside the chamber but won't do so when under compression. Try changing the plugs and see what happens.
You say injectors cleaned but have they been flow tested too
also try swapping coils and see if the miss moves to another cyl
and put another set of the cheaper cr9e plugs in, i have found the occasional bad plug , as i swap plugs every race meeting and sometimes during the meeting ,( they are a very disposable item when you run rich leaded fuel like i do )

have you isolated just which cyl it is ?
Mechanic rang yesty said he thinks its a dead injector was in cyl 3 swapped to cyl 4 problem followed injector so replaceing it today 250 dollars for 1 oem injector so heres hoping
Got the old girl back it was a dead injector on no3 going great now
Happened again after 200 klms another mechanic said it could be crank sensor it happened to one of his bikes as they get hot so is there anyone who has spare one out there or where is the best place to get one or two if needed tia
Crank sensor fault will normally show a fault code,
i would go back to isolating the faulty cyl and swapping parts to see if its another injector or if its something else
i have a couple of std injectors if you need
you sure its not blocking the injectors with breaking down fuel lines or filter/strainer problems that come up more often now on the older 99-00 bikes ?