Numbers for Tathra
Hello team. Do we have a count on Tathra participants.
I can't stir the gravy anymore but I can lick the spoon.
Heya Jeff....
We'll be making up a list very soon....but, due to the amount of "members" (ahem) on various f/b pages that can't be bothered (for one reason or another) to come over here to the website forum and actually register as AHC members officially, I'd expect that it won't be very accurate at all....which makes it a damn sight HaRdeR to organise things (catering; entertainment; events; etc) properly!! Grrrrrr.....f#ckin' f/b (....I share your pain, Batty!!) lol
If you have any suggestions on how we can fix this prob, I'd love to hear them...
yes Baz, FB is a PITA!!!!

it seems great for instant rides at short notice but for long term info and gathering data it's not fun. I will admit my FB skills are very low as I don;t like using it but trying to search for a particular post/thread if you haven't posted in it seems impossible if it was a month back

That's one thing the forum does do ..... ORGANISE SHYTE!!!!! and you might have noticed I prefer organisation to chaos lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Fb is quick and easy. But doesn't have the capacity for different topic avenues. And the forum is difficult to negotiate and not user friendly to upload pics. Hard to find a solution i must say. A link to the forum and registration should be put up on fb every so often to make them aware that one exists
I can't stir the gravy anymore but I can lick the spoon.
Thats why every month I put up recent picture winner and promote picture submission and voting.. just a friendly reminder I hope
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Hi Guys,

As posted previously in another thread, I will not be attending due to on-going family issues that need to be sorted through.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Just a quick one admins last time i spoke to max about donating for the raffle as i have done from the very 1st busa bash no one has touched base with me on this so unfortunately i can not do this as there isnt enough time for me to prep and i wont be attending either

Thanks kev

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
(07-10-2015, 11:33am)bazman Wrote: Heya Jeff....
We'll be making up a list very soon....but, due to the amount of "members" (ahem) on various f/b pages that can't be bothered (for one reason or another) to come over here to the website forum and actually register as AHC members officially, I'd expect that it won't be very accurate at all....which makes it a damn sight HaRdeR to organise things (catering; entertainment; events; etc) properly!! Grrrrrr.....f#ckin' f/b (....I share your pain, Batty!!) lol
If you have any suggestions on how we can fix this prob, I'd love to hear them...

yes bazman F/B is a f#cker don,t care for it & I also don,t think it is good for the AHC site
wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
I'm in jeff.

are you travelling to tallangatta on the thursday again this year?

Im thinking of doing the alpine way across to jindabine then to cooma and down.